May 2013 Moms

Cravings?

Question: What have your most recent cravings been?

I have been craving Apples like crazy, Apple Juice, Apple Sauce, Apple Cider, Apples, Apple Pie. Prior to this pregnancy I didnt care for apples. So weird.

Your little hands wrapped around my finger and its so quiet in the world tonight Your little eye lids flutter cause your dreamin so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light To you everything's funny, you've got nothing to regret I'd give all I have hunny, if you could stay like that Oh darling dont you ever grow up, dont you ever grow up, just stay this little Oh darling dont you ever grow up dont you ever grow up, it could stay this simple I wont let nobody hurt you, wont let no one break your heart, no one will desert you Just try to never grow up imageimage Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Cravings?

• Apple juice! Do u know what u r having? I find out next week but that's my only craving so Id be interested to know if we were having the same gender!
    3 *GIRLS* UNDER 3!! BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebostonmomof2+:
    Apple juice! Do u know what u r having? I find out next week but that's my only craving so Id be interested to know if we were having the same gender!

No and I dont have a clue/feeling either. I find out on the 19th, so I am super curious now to find out what you are having. You better tell me right away :O)

Your little hands wrapped around my finger and its so quiet in the world tonight Your little eye lids flutter cause your dreamin so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light To you everything's funny, you've got nothing to regret I'd give all I have hunny, if you could stay like that Oh darling dont you ever grow up, dont you ever grow up, just stay this little Oh darling dont you ever grow up dont you ever grow up, it could stay this simple I wont let nobody hurt you, wont let no one break your heart, no one will desert you Just try to never grow up imageimage Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Mexican food. I want spicy salsa every day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Anything with vinegar. I'm trying to keep from buying a big bag of salt and vinegar chips because I know I'll eat the whole thing. Probably in one sitting. 
    Married to E on June 5, 2010
    Gave birth to baby boy, I, on March 25, 2012
    Gave birth to baby girl, A, on May 20, 2013
    Baby #3 due April 29, 2015

Recovering from mitochondrial dysfunction and Addison's/possibly very severe adrenal burn out using food, medicine, and a large amount of garden therapy.
  • I've been craving cucumbers, apples and peanut butter, Mac and cheese and Oreos. And a Taco Bell burrito (:
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Fresh fruit and vegetables....plain tho. its really weird....everyone else has good cravings. Me and my whole bag of cutties are plain jane and not very excited. Oh and sometimes fruit popcicles lol

• Anything carbs... I've especially been craving Dominican food, which hubby has promised to make this weekend, can't wait!!! I've also eaten a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch every day for the past 3 weeks... can't get enough!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • It usually comes down to something salty. Pot stickers have been the major culprit these days...also saimin/genuine ramen. And that's hard to find around these parts so I'm kind of out of luck. I also want cuties all the time too so I feel a bit better about that craving. 
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

• Jimmy John's #12 sandwich (turkey, provolone, cucumbers, and avocado spread, hold the lettuce, tomato, and mayo), canned pineapple chunks, and soy chai lattes. Eating all three at once would be like a dream meal.
  • I haven't really had many cravings, and I kind of wish I did! I have been eating a lot of cuties lately, but I normally love those this time of year.

I do have aversions, though! I can't stand bacon or coffee - two things I normally love.

BFP #1 10/6/11 | EDD 6/15/12 | MMC 11/7/11 @ 8w3d | D&C 11/14/11

BFP #2 8/22/12 | EDD 5/5/13 | DS1 born 5/9/13

BFP #3 4/25/15 | EDD 1/7/16 | MMC 7/2/15 @ 13w1d | D&E 7/8/15

BFP #4 12/9/15 | EDD 8/22/16 | DS2 born 5/18/16 at 26w2d

Just keep swimming.
  • Chocolate. Every night around 6 pm. Im scavengering the house for chocolate.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cheez-its!! I can't get enough!
  • Nothing at all... when I was like 7 or 8 weeks pregnant I craved beef jerky and lemons that whole week...  Then haven't craved anything since. 
  • image2010Bride2be:
    Beef. It's crazy. We went to Fogo De Chao on Saturday and I almost went nuts!

YUM!  Love Fogo!  We haven't been in a while and were just talking about it.  I may need to make a reservation soon!

• Today, it's pickles... I'm such a cliche. And weirdly, I'm also craving salami. :(

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oranges! I could drink orange juice by the gallon and I ate almost an entire bag of cuties within a few days this week.

Also, shout out to whoever mentioned Chick-Fil-A with extra pickles in yesterday's WFL post. HAD to have it for dinner last night!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm also feeling like a cliche with my pickle cravings! Not just any type of pickles though. It has to be dill pickle spears. Whole pickles - no. Hamburger pickles - no. Spears only. Weird.

I'm also all about french fries and chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauces. Ooo... and earlier today I really wanted a pulled pork sandwich.

Baby Boy #1: 7.7.11

Baby Boy #2: 5.6.13

Baby Boy #3: edd 4.25.15

• imageMitoRachel:
    Anything with vinegar. I'm trying to keep from buying a big bag of salt and vinegar chips because I know I'll eat the whole thing. Probably in one sitting. 

I just did this.  I managed to make the bag last three days, though. 

I really wanted ramen noodles the other day, so I bought a few and have had a package almost every day.   This is weird for me, because I havent had ramen since I was in my early 20's.  And I never even really liked it very much.  It's not real food!  

I'm still stuck on PBJ's, too.  I'll probably have one for lunch. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• imageMitoRachel:
    Anything with vinegar. I'm trying to keep from buying a big bag of salt and vinegar chips because I know I'll eat the whole thing. Probably in one sitting. 

My mouth just watered when I read this haha I am craving vinegar too.

Also, I crave Chinese food. Well, only crab rangoons and chicken fingers. I am glad the Chinese food place I like is out of the way because I'd probably go a few times a week. Embarrassed

TTC since Sept 2010 SA done March 2012-All good! Started Clomid April 2012 4th round of Clomid-BFP 8/21!!! Beta#1 8/22(11dpo)-31 Beta#2 8/24(13dpo)-88 Beta#3 8/27(16dpo)-395!! First U/S 9/24-HB 169 2nd U/S 10/22-Looking good! :)BabyName Ticker
  • imagesupersam37:

Fresh fruit and vegetables....plain tho. its really weird....everyone else has good cravings. Me and my whole bag of cutties are plain jane and not very excited. Oh and sometimes fruit popcicles lol

This is me too. I've gone through 2 bags of cuties this week already! I also have been eating a lot of kiwis and pears and I randomly bought a container of guava juice the other night. Also lots of salads with veggies.

Total difference from First Tri where all I could stomach was grilled cheese, french fries and pizza! 

• That's what I'm craving, too - pickle spears - like the ones you get at a deli, or panera. I wonder if I can go into Panera and JUST get a pickle spear... :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am loving all of these cravings. I wanted super spicy food last pregnancy and my son loves spicy food.
  • imageJohnsonShmonson:
    Mexican food. I want spicy salsa every day.
    THIS!
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Yogurt, fruits and veggies with dill dip. From time to time I also crave chocolates and ice cream.
  • imageAllisonO78:
    Today, it's pickles... I'm such a cliche. And weirdly, I'm also craving salami. :

I am a walking cliche too with craving pickles. My dinner last night was mini dill pickles and garlic hummus. It was excellent.
  • Beer. Sigh. Obviously I'm not drinking it though! But I want it. I smell my husband's and then pout. 

Vinegar - I put it on my brussels sprouts and kale because I'm trying not to eat chips.

Creamy sweets - right now, I'm using coconut milk ice cream to satisfy that because 1/4 cup doesn't have that much sugar. Yum. 

• Cravings I have or have had:

Bagels, tomatoes, apples, grapefruit, pickles, olives, regular coke 

Welcomed our baby boy Henry on March 15, 2013 (7 weeks early!)

TTA until 2014

• Hot sauce!

I was craving Taco Bell - indulged that one today. Never again, now I remember why I dont go there. I feel gross! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"