Maryland Babies
Options

PG/LO check in

It's been awhile so I thought it be fun to do a PG/LO check in.

Have anything new to share? Pictures? baby bump? 

And go!! 

Re: PG/LO check in

• Options

DS is almost 7 months!  I cant do pictures here but he's pretty freaking cute.  He sits up on his own now, rolls over like a champ, and just babbles away to himself all the time. 

Also, he is a PIG and loves to eat.  When he is done (purees) he just screams bc he is so mad there isnt more lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS just turned 18 months and had his 18 month pedi appt. While he used to be pretty solidly on the 50% curve for both height and weight, he's now 25% for weight and 70% for height. He talks non-stop and runs everywhere. He's funny and sweet and frustrating all at the same time. We finally tried time-out with him and it seemed to work, so we'll keep trying that. All of my recent pics I've already posted on FB so most of you have already seen them!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS will be 11 months on Sunday.  WOW, time has flown.  He can walk really well and is starting to say mama/dada.  He's such a joy but drives me crazy all at the same time.  He's been sick off/on the past couple of weeks because of daycare but it was expected.  
    IUI#1 = 09/10 - Canceled - Dx w/POF
    DE IVF #1= 04/11 - BFP
  • Options

DD is almost three and it's so cute to see her get into Christmas.  She loves our lights out front and still pulls her favorite ornaments off the tree like she did last year.  I usually have a whole pile I put back on by the end of the night.  DS now claps and dances whenever he hears music, it is so cute to see.  I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year! 

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm 14 weeks along today.  Seriously, I do not feel pregnant at all.  No morning sickness, no food aversions and I'm losing weight.  Aside from having to use the bathroom all the time and my boobs growing exponentially, I have zero pregnancy symptoms.  Oh yeah, I also need to be fed every two hours, so I guess that counts. 

I am very grateful for this experience though because I realize many people do not have easy pregnancies.  A girl can dream that the delivery will be just as smooth.  Stick out tongue  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

My little Goose turned 1 last week.  She's walking and talking and getting into EVERYTHING!  She says thank you (Da Doo) when you hand her anything and its stinkin' cute! 

Tuna is 3.5 and way to smart for her own good.  She's finally really getting Christmas and really fun to be around.

Here's a photo of us at Lucy's bday party:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I can't believe I have a one year old already. She turned one on Black Friday and she's such a character. Almost ready to walk, babbling up a storm, she says a few words-ish like 'duh' for dog, 'da-da' for Daddy, 'bee-bee' for baby. She can growl when you ask her "What does a lion say?". I ask her where the fan is and she looks up for a ceiling fan and points to it.

Here are a few pictures of her from our little road trip on Saturday. She loves her big girl seat.

• Options

B is great and so much fun! She's learning a ton and her vocabulary is just exploding. She's understands so much and is becoming a little bit of a Daddy's girl. It's hard to believe she'll be two in just 5 months. I feel like I just had her! She loves to color and do creative things and LOVES to sing. If she's famous one day, I wouldn't be surprised :)

#2 is doing well and this pregnancy is flying by. I feel so guilty because I forget that I am pregnant all the time and don't spend nearly as much time thinking about this baby or planning for this baby the way I did for Bailey. He's a healthy he, which we found out right before Thanksgiving and he's an active little guy. He kicks a lot more than his sister so I hope that's not indicative of a crazy, hyper child! We have nothing planned for him right now and I'm hoping to start working on his nursery after the new year (when DH's office moves downstairs).

Here's a pic of me and Bailey at week 19. The bump gets bigger earlier the second time around...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Annabelle is really growing up way too fast. I love how she gets so excited when she is explaining anything to DH and I. And the way she plays with her sister makes my heart melt.

Caroline just this month is on a roll with her milestones. She started to saying dada, then last week she started to crawling. Just last night she started to pull up. I'm NOT ready for all of this. I really need my baby to slow down. Sunday I found Caroline doing this. image

Another of my favorite pictures of the girls together! 

• Options

DD is 20 months and is a full blown ham.  She talks up a storm and even knows Rudolph and Jingle bells and can sing  both songs.  She amazes me daily. 

Baby #2 is about 17 weeks and 2 days.  We were able to find our the sex the other day but we are saving the reveal for Christmas morning.  I am definitely bigger this time around and like Mella said I am so not paying attention to this pregnancy.  I've even skipped a week of bump pics GASP!

This week was crazy because both DD and I both had the stomach bug.  I ended up in the ER for dehydration and just now am starting to feel normal.  Baby is fine though!  :) 

Sorry I am being lazy and don't have pics! 

image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    imageMella&T:

Here's a pic of me and Bailey at week 19. The bump gets bigger earlier the second time around...

This is too cute!! Love it!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Options

I'm late and hardly on TB anymore but here goes...

DD is 16 months and is running around like a crazy person. She has more words or signs every day. She signs all.the.time and has started to learn more animal noises - her favorite is "rawr" for bear and "ssss" for snake. :) She loves dogs and gets so excited every time she sees one, even our own every morning. She also loves music and dancing. Her favorite song is "Call Me Maybe" - if she hears it, she drops everything and gets down. I can't do pics on chrome but if you're friends w/ me on FB you are bombarded by her face enough. ;) She has also recently started throwing more fits, whining, and testing my patience. ;) But overall she is such a joy!

• Options
    Late to the game, but DD is almost 14 months and in the last 2 months, she has transformed into a toddler!  Since her birthday she got her first 4 teeth, went from not even standing unassisted to running, and can properly feed herself with a spoon when she wants.  In the last 2 weeks she also went from no signing to doing "milk" "more" and "food."  I'm continually shocked by her explosion of skills all at once!  After overcoming 4 teeth in a month and learning to communicate the basics, we've had fewer tantrums and grumpiness too.  She's just so fun at the moment. 
    IMG_2304IMG_3206
    Baby Girl #2 is on her way!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Awww, Mella you look adorable!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Mine: S is everything people warned me 3 year olds can be. But he is so adorable and funny at the same time. Sometimes he can be really sensitive when you tell him no and just act like the world is ending.  Then he just does goofy stuff to try to get everyone to laugh (like yelling "shake your pee-pee!! shake your pee-pee!!" and doing this crazy dance to go along with it).

B is still my innocent wide-eyed little baby, he still isn't walking and still only has two teeth, so he is a little bit behind where S was at this point. But he says ball, mama, dada, and hat.....and claps and dances the second he hears music, which is adorable. He is always giving me hugs and loves to snuggle, he is a real momma's boy!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"