Alabama Babies
Options

St. Vincents East

Has anyone delivered at St. Vincents East? How was it? That's the closest hospital to my house and even that is about 30 miles away. So I can't go any farther to Brookwood or St. Vincents Birmingham.

Thanks!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: St. Vincents East

• Options
    That's where I'm delivering, but it's my first pregnancy (17 weeks) so I can't tell you anything from experience. My mom is actually a nurse in the Well Baby Nursery at SVE and she was in L&D before that so I know a majority of the nurses that work up there, and I completely trust them with my delivery. My sister delivered there 6 years ago and had a really good experience. I'm using Eastern OB/GYN and have been really pleased with everything so far. Hopefully someone else can give you an answer with an actual personal experience! Good luck!
  • Options
    My friend delivered there a month ago and had a c-section. She has been re-admitted twice due to infection at her incision site...it has been an awful mess! Not sure if I would recommend based on what I know from her experience.
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I go to Eastern OB/GYN too. :) Love Dr. Dey. thanks you too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"