July 2013 Moms
Options

Crazy Dreams

Ok has anyone else been having weird dreams since becoming pregnant? I have been having the craziest dreams. Last nightI dreamt me and DH snuck into a friends babies room to look at the babies stuff while they were sleeping. After the alarm woke me I went back to sleep for a little bit a dreamt that I parked my car and walked across the street to look at the gas prices of the gas station, well while I was over there I cought someone stealing my car. They flipped it on it's side but still managed to get away. Neither dreams made any sense and are not things I would ever do but it's driving me crazy that I am having dreams that are so weird.

Re: Crazy Dreams

• Options
    I always have very vivid and weird dreams but that is normal for me.  Even when I am not pregnant i will wake up crying from a dream, when I am pregnant they just get a lot more weird
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, my dreams are much more vivid and I can remember them a lot better than before.
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My dreams have always been weird. I honestly can't imagine them getting any weirder. 

• Options
    I used to have crazy dreams a lot. then, when I became pregnant each time they were twice as crazy. I'm already having them this time around too, when I'm not randomly waking up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"