July 2012 Moms
Options

Fake Cough?

Okay I guess "fake" isn't the right word because it is a cough, but it seems like S recently started coughing intentionally. I'm not positive, but she does this "I think I've got the black lung, pop" Zoolander cough now and looks at me and smiles after. I think its mainly a new "sound" she discovered, but it seems so intentional! Like she knows that I'm going to go over to her and pat her back when she does it. Is anyone elses LO doing this?

Re: Fake Cough?

• Options

Emery started doing the attention cough recently. Its mostly when she doesnt want something, like tummy time.

Its normal, I read it in the What To Expect book.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    My guys does this!  We always respond with that Zoolander quote too, haha.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemrsj0423:
    Okay I guess "fake" isn't the right word because it is a cough, but it seems like S recently started coughing intentionally. I'm not positive, but she does this "I think I've got the black lung, pop" Zoolander cough now and looks at me and smiles after. I think its mainly a new "sound" she discovered, but it seems so intentional! Like she knows that I'm going to go over to her and pat her back when she does it. Is anyone elses LO doing this?

My LO, too! And I ALWAYS quote this line when she does it!!! We could be IRL friends!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    OMG! Mine does zoolander too and everttime I say it's the black lung no one gets it lol
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    YES! haha...DD just started this over the past few days. how weird. i didn't realize it was a "thing".
  • Options
    Same here! Pearson does it and looks at us till we do it back to him and he just giggles away. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! This is a thing!?! E does this all the time I also do the zoolander line! Too funny, Dh is convinced shes sick and tells me Im an a, all while I have visions of drama queens dancing in my head :

• Options

yep. cough cough. 'hey that's me!' cough cough  cough ah ah ha ha.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"