Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: May Randoms

• Options
    does anybody’s ribs hurt?! like the top ones 
  • Options
    also 28+ wk mamas make sure you’re doing your kick counts 🥰❤️
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have rib pain, but I'm to the point in pregnancy where I'm not bothering to shave my legs and am wearing dresses. LOL
  • Options
    Anyone have really bad heartburn?
  • Options
    ^^so much heartburn 👿 I’ve never had it before now. I think mines triggered by sugar
  • Options
    jhysmathjhysmath member
    I take Omeprazole when pregnant for bad heartburn. Even with that, a couple nights ago I was waking up because the acid came up and I breathed it in and was choking on it. 
  • Options
    winterechowinterecho member
    I've been doing my kick counts! Sometimes I get nervous when there's a kick and the next one seems to take forever 😅

And yes to the heartburn 😭 I think it's time I cut out all tomato and watch what meat I'm eating since those seem to be the culprits 
    Me: 28 | Him: 31
    Married: 11/12/16
    BFP: 02/09/17
    FTM | EDD: 10/13/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    jhysmathjhysmath member
    Baby wearing really makes the belly pop lol 
  • Options
    @jhysmath dang you’re a strong mama! and the belly bump is looking so cute! i love when it’s “bumpin” like that 🥰 
  • Options
    mixedqt21mixedqt21 member
    Every single night I have heartburn. I’ve changed up so many things to try but it always comes. I’m sleeping sitting up which I guess helps my snoring 🤣 nothing helps and I just depend on my naps during the day because I can’t get any rest at night. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @mixedqt21 girl i got heartburn the other night after having CEREAL 😂 and i didn’t even eat it right before bed! you should probably just invest in the tasty tums, the regular ones if you don’t mind the texture but when i was pregnant w my first we found some tums that seemed they were like candy coated and softer inside, kinda like a skittle! i never minded popping one or two when i needed to 
  • Options
    also it’s 1am in TX & i am still up, i swear i’ve felt like a night owl and have been going to bed anywhere from like 12-2! 
  • Options
    Has anyone experienced uti during pregnancy?
  • Options
    I eat the maximum I can each day of tums lol. I keep them bedside, in my car, work bag…. They barely touch the fire in my throat 🔥 
  • Options
    jhysmathjhysmath member
    @mixed have you thought of trying a different heartburn med? Omeprazole works great I have to take it every day for it to work great though. When I forget it, those nights are tough. 
  • Options
    yeah i have seen some ladies taking special heartburn med for intense heartburn, wouldn’t hurt to look into it if you need it! make these last few months of pregnancy easy for you 💛 
  • Options
    I had a UTI earlier in pregnancy at week 14 and didn't know that was causing me pain in my lower belly since it felt different than others I've had in the past. At the hospital I was prescribed an antibiotic that helped

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Does anyone have ideas for where to get a baby shower dress? For context I'm normally a 16/18 and have gigantic knockers
  • Options
    sph97sph97 member
    I got a cheap flowy dress from Amazon! Just a plain neutral color!
  • Options
    jhysmathjhysmath member
    @robotpopcan check out Poshmark/mecari if you're not one to wear dresses like that often. They have a few I noticed when looking for just dresses the other day in those sizes. Though I have itty bitty titties.
  • Options
    jemyjemejemyjeme member
    Anyone already nesting????? I’ll be 32 weeks this Wednesday but I’ve been nesting for the last 2-3 weeks. It’s so exhausting because I clean or want my husband to clean everything and I start crying about it too. My house went under multiple renovations since beginning of my second trimester and now it’s done but I feel like its dirty
  • Options
    @jemyjeme I have the nesting urge (30 weeks here) but we’re moving to another state at the end of the month. And so I just find that I want to be home, but I’m also closing up work already as well as other volunteer stuff I’ve done for the past few years. I been able to be home at all…I was a ball of stress for a few weeks because of that but fortunately it’s starting to settle. I just want to get to our new house!
  • Options
    jemyjemejemyjeme member
     knottie0258499cdbe1c7d1 I feel so bad for you that have to move so far along. I moved from Hawaii to North Carolina when I was on my first trimester and it was horrible. I haven’t been able to set the house how I want it, because this pregnancy has been complicated and high risk (got covid, messed my hip, back messed up before pregnancy so been really bad) Im also missing my home at Hawaii and I wished we had stayed there, but I am closer to family now. I had the urge for a long time but now I can’t stop myself. Like I poured water and soap on the kitchen floor and started scrubbing. My husband almost kill me when he saw me. If I do a something every day I end up with back pain and hip pain, ankles and hands are super swollen too. I still do a little every day but I feel I won’t finish before my baby is here. 
  • Options
    Nesting urge with zero energy after working 🤣
  • Options
    i have to show y’all my new favorite snack!!! vanilla greek yogurt w a sliced apple & walnuts, SO GOOD 
  • Options
    and i don’t think i’m nesting yet, there are some days where i feel like i might be but it’s not really consistent so i don’t think it’s full on nesting 😂 
  • Options
    not nesting so much as feeling anxious about running out of time
  • Options
    sph97sph97 member
    @robotpopcan I’m there with you! I want to do the things- with none of the motivation but all the stress of running out of time lol. 
  • Options
    i’ve just been doing things slowly, like one day i organized all of my firstborns clothes into sizes and will wash the newborn basket once we get closer to the due date, today i made a lil basket of toys for the baby in the playroom and i’ll sanitize them later, i’ve just been doing things little by little to get ready for baby, i am excited to buy everything that baby needs on my list though! that will be a huge check on the todo list 😂 bc then the rest is just house prep like building the bassinet and making a postpartum restroom basket 
  • Options
    sheesh i love baskets lmfao 
  • Options
    I want to do things but I feel like I can't until after the baby shower in a few weeks once I know what we have and what we still need to purchase for this baby

@prettymamaholub444777 I think I can probably do clothes for now! I have a ton of my son's clothes set aside in vacuum bags by size so I can get to washing the smaller things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    That's me too, I'm waiting, waiting, waiting. I need to hold off on buying more stuff until after my baby shower too. And the nursery has been a large project (we had to tear out the flooring and replace it and the trim and all kinds of stuff) because why take a perfectly good room and make it the nursery? No. I insisted the room we picked needed renovations anyways might as well do that one! So I can't do the organization yet either. 
  • Options
    I’m a completely behind on the nursery and honestly have zero motivation. Also waiting on baby shower to see what’s left to get. 
  • Options
    @robotpopcan pink blush has pretty maternity dresses that don’t break the bank. I bought one for my shower a few years ago.
  • Options
    jhysmathjhysmath member
    With my second we moved when I was 6 days postpartum. With my third. We moved when I was 28 weeks pregnant and we were doing a major renovation when I gave birth....major in the fact the house was open to the outdoors. We had no kitchen or laundry, I spent the first 2 months of her life living in our barn which is a rec room. I had to go to the house or outhouse to use the bathroom, and we had to grill everything we cooked because we had no stove for almost 3 months. This time around...the house is mostly complete, but baby will be in our room until they're big enough to share a room with their sisters. We'll see how it all goes. No nesting urge here, but I just realized how many weeks I was when I went to an appointment this week and I was like oh shit I'm closer than I think I am. 
  • Options
    Holy heck the weepy hormones have hit. I am not a crier and generally not emotional so this is VERY unwelcome
  • Options
    I watched the latest Grey’s yesterday and I was not ok. I was a crying mess and my husband was like why don’t you turn it off. I’m like I can’t wonder whether she lived!! I’ll say it didn’t help my anxiety about my c-section this time. I had zero complications with my first but I almost lost my sister during hers. I need to stick to comedy for these last 9 weeks. 
  • Options
    ae208ae208 member
    @jemyjeme hire a cleaner! Even if just for a one time deep clean! I just did this (also have been going through home renovations this whole pregnancy) and it was such a relief to my anxiety. 
  • Options
    Happy Mother's Day to my lovely July 2024 mommas! I hope you're being showered with love today especially but also every single day 🥰 we're getting so close to meeting our babies

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    i’ve been thinking and i realized i like this group so much that we should continue it even once the babies are here!