TTC after 35
Options

Update: I did it all!

I got the wisdom tooth out today (CD6) and I'm on my 3rd night of Gonal F 225iu (started on CD4). My RE was all for getting this problematic tooth out and injectables this cycle and worked closely with my oral surgeon. My RE approved the local anesthetic and general anesthesia for the extraction, but we opted out of nitrous oxide (laughing gas). Taking Tylenol, "Sockit!" a totally safe topical and ice packs every 20 minute. I'm not in pain, just sore, and no side effects from Gonal either (yet). Go in for u/s monitoring on Friday...IUI probably mid-end of next week. Resting and keeping positive happy thoughts!

Re: Update: I did it all!

• Options
    Wow!  You are brave. I hope the tooth heals fast; I'm sure it will.  Good luck.
  • Options

Wow glad everyone was able to work together! and that you are mostly pain free!

It's really important to have good oral hygiene especially trying to get pregnant and being pregnant.....I read that poor dental health can lead to alot of problems! Not that a wisdom tooth is poor dental health - I hope you understand my meaning LOL its early.

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options

ouch! Hope you heal fast!

I started Gonal-F this week w/ clomid for my first IUI cycle.... Haven't noticed any side effects yet! I was scared of the injects at first but it was a breeze!  Although the ovidrel trigger shot looks way more scary than the gonal f pen!

Good luck!!!

***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options
    imageksgsmu:

ouch! Hope you heal fast!

I started Gonal-F this week w/ clomid for my first IUI cycle.... Haven't noticed any side effects yet! I was scared of the injects at first but it was a breeze!  Although the ovidrel trigger shot looks way more scary than the gonal f pen!

Good luck!!!

I agree, I think I'm going to bring the hcg shot to my RE's office and have the nurse administer. The Gonal F pen is really easy. Thanks! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"