March 2013 Moms
Options

Chicco Travel System - Zest Discontinued?

So my MIL wants to buy the stroller system for us but can't find it ANYWHERE.  Nowhere within 50 miles of us or my mother's house (2 hours away) and she even checked online and with someone to check at the wearhouse.  Anyone know what's going on with the Chicco Zest??

(Also interesting note it's not CHi-co it's Kee-ko.  I never knew!) 

BFP - 9/18/11 ----- m/c 9/23/11
BFP - 7/16/12 ----- EDD 3/27/13  ----- Born 4/5/13
BFP - 5/27/14 ----- EDD 1/31/14 or 2/4/15

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Chicco Travel System - Zest Discontinued?

• Options

Oh wow I have been saying Chi-co! I am not sure if it was the Chicco Zest in particular, but I saw a Chicco travel system that was neon green at a Babies-R-Us where my parents live.  I looked online and here is what I found

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12369570

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

That is so annoying.  Seriously, MIL called and they checked wearhouses and everything and there was NOTHING.  Plus there was no ship to home or ship to store option.  noooooooothing.

Now there's ship to home and free ship to store!  Hopefully she gets it before it magically goes out of stock again and they honor her coupon!  Thanks for the post though or else I might not have checked again.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So literally 5 days after DH and I went to Babies R Us and decided we wanted Chicco Zest travel system, I went online to find a link to send to my mom. It was nowhere to be found on their website :O I had a meltdown and thought it was being discontinued but after driving 30 minutes back to the store the next weekend I discovered it was actually still in stock. What a relief! I think they just momentarily had some online issue with it or something. Thank goodness its still available!
  • Options
    Yeah now it has free ship to home and free ship to store.  MIL freaked a bit and said we should look for another system but I think it was just black friday+cyber monday that threw off everything.  I'm gonna text her tomorrow to go for it still.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"