November 2011 Moms

I'm impressed...

DS actually STTN last night. Put himself to sleep at 8:45pm and woke up just after 8:30 this morning... I'm hoping he keeps this up. He did wake up coughing once, but it wasn't a hard cough like when we were down visiting my Grandma. [Grandma smokes in her house, ugh...]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm impressed...

• People still smoke in their homes?  Ick!

SOOOO happy DS STTN for you!  Is this a first?  Or is it just something that happens once in a while?  Oh, and is he sick or just a cough?

Yay for your DS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• imageChan4dra04:
    People still smoke in their homes?nbsp; time
    SOOOO happy DS STTN for you!nbsp; Is this a first?nbsp; Or is it just something that happens once in a while?nbsp; Oh, and is he sick or just a cough?
    Yay for your DS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    she quit smoking for like 15 years when my other grandma was alive, they both used to smoked heavily. then my biological grandma died, almost 2.5 years ago and she started again. she smokes in the house, in every room of the house, expect the room we were in. but anytime she'd walk down the hallway to go to her room or bathroom, DS would start coughing so hard he'd wake up. then the part of NorCal it is, it's known to be horrible for allergies and asthma :/

anyhow, Monday was the first time, ever, that he STTN, he's been putting himself to sleep for almost two weeks. he woke up once last night, unfortunately I think that's cause we were out passed bedtime. going to try again tonight :]

as for the cough, I think it's just a cough, not nearly as bad as it was sounding in California!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"