Babies on the Brain

Going crazy - first time post

Hello Everyone!

I am new to the community and I have searched around but I have not read anything that will set my mind at ease. My husband and I are not actively trying to concieve but I am actively wishing that it just happens. This month during ovulation we had a few romantic nights. I am 7 days post ovulation and I have continued to cramp, I have sore enlarged breasts, tender nipples, more cm then normal at this time, and I have been unusually tired recently. I am too early for a test, I can't test for another 4-5 days. It is just odd for me to be experiencing PMS this early. I am not scheduled for AF until Dec. 6th (9 days). I just want to know if I should put it out of my mind or if I should plan on buying a test on Saturday!

Super Anxious!!

Kerissa

Re: Going crazy - first time post

• I've been lurking on this site for months. I cringe when I see posts like this. This poor girl has no idea what kind of hateful snark is about to be unleashed.

Kerissa, it's always possible. Buy some tests and pee on stuff, girl! 

• Unfortunately, PMS symptoms are similar to pregnancy ones.  Anything is possible but you will have to wait to test.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRagypt:

I've been lurking on this site for months. I cringe when I see posts like this. This poor girl has no idea what kind of hateful snark is about to be unleashed.

Kerissa, it's always possible. Buy some tests and pee on stuff, girl! 

I bet your back and shoulders hurt from all of that cringing. Must be really hard on you. 

ETA: OP, 9 days before will most likely be too early to test. Implantation doesn't normally take place until days 4-6 or so, so it's unlikely that you're experiencing pg symptoms. Buy a test for this weekend if it'll help ease your mind.

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • imageRagypt:
    I've been lurking on this site for months. I cringe when I see posts like this. This poor girl has no idea what kind of hateful snark is about to be unleashed.Kerissa, it's always possible. Buy some tests and pee on stuff, girl!nbsp;

Apparently you haven't lurked on BOTB
  • If you had unprotected sex, yes you could be pregnant.  PMS symptoms resemble pregnancy symptoms.  You won't know either until you get a +HPT or AF shows.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Buy dollar tree hpt's so you can test away.  Hope you get the results you want.  Don't be surprised if you are just having phantom symptoms.  It happens to most of us.
    my read shelf:
    Nicole's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

Vacation
  • I know what you mean about hoping that it just happens. But speaking from very recent experience, don't get yourself too convinced that you are KU. It just makes the fall that much harder.
    DH and I are also not actively TTC, but are having some unprotected sex as well. This last cycle I was over a week late and was so sure that I must be pregnant. Tested and got a BFN 3 days ago and AF visited this morning.
    I don't want you to be as upset as I am about a BFP that never was.
  • I'm one of those that thought I was pregnant every time we had sex.  DON'T let that happen to you.  Just relax (as if you could be calm at a time like this) and wait.  Whether you are or aren't, the best way to find out is to test.  Don't get your hopes up.  It makes the negatives feel so much worse than it is and it will make the positive so much more amazing! 
  • imageMysterious_wife:
    imageRagypt:
    I've been lurking on this site for months. I cringe when I see posts like this. This poor girl has no idea what kind of hateful snark is about to be unleashed.Kerissa, it's always possible. Buy some tests and pee on stuff, girl!nbsp;
    Apparently you haven't lurked on BOTB

Just for one day I wish it could be like it used to be around here. I still can't believe that the newbs think that we're harsh and rude. They have no idea. BOTB is so tame now.

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • imagemommymaybe12:

Hello Everyone!

I am new to the community and I have searched around but I have not read anything that will set my mind at ease. My husband and I are not actively trying to concieve but I am actively wishing that it just happens. This month during ovulation we had a few romantic nights. I am 7 days post ovulation and I have continued to cramp, I have sore enlarged breasts, tender nipples, more cm then normal at this time, and I have been unusually tired recently. I am too early for a test, I can't test for another 4-5 days. It is just odd for me to be experiencing PMS this early. I am not scheduled for AF until Dec. 6th (9 days). I just want to know if I should put it out of my mind or if I should plan on buying a test on Saturday!

Super Anxious!!

Kerissa

I can tell you're excited and anxious, as am I when we try. But also use your head. :) Ps I'd take a few tests on Saturday for fun though ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"