Late Term and Child Loss

wth!?

On Friday dh I went to the cemetery to change Edyn's flowers decorations to Christmas colors. We realized that one of the angels that my great aunt from out of town had left there for her was missing. The grass had recently been cut so we figured it had been broken so the caretaker had thrown it away. Well today when we went by to visit another angel was gone! I dont know what else to think... someone must have stolen them. We looked at the near by graves thinking that maybe the wind had carried it away and that some may have placed it next to whoever's grave it was next to, but we couldnt find it anywhere. But really who steals figurines from the Dollar Tree!? In a cemetery!? From a baby!? Dh said we should have realized there was a risk of things being taken or ruined I do understand that I just guess it was kind of a shock that someone would actually take something from Edyn's grave. I hope I'm wrong though... I just couldnt think of any other possibilities.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: wth!?

• That is horrible! I'd like to think that yes, you are running the risk of things getting stolen when you put them at a grave site, but who does that?!? A bear at my son's grave went missing, but I found it a few plots down because it blew in the wind.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • This is just horrible... I can't even... ugh

I'm so very sorry I cannot believe someone would actually steal them!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That is awful.  I am so sorry.

I know that at my daughter's cemetery they don't allow figurines there just flowers so they will take the figurines into the office if someone puts them there. Maybe this is the case at your cemetery too?

• I'm so sorry, that is awful!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• I left an easter basket for Corbin.  I would have hung it on his vase (he's in a mausoleum) but they had failed to put it up so I just put it on the sidewalk in front of his spot.  A few days later I went back and it was gone.  I went to the office and they told me anything that's not afixed is thrown away.  I went off on them and then started sobbing.  Since the vase has been attached we've left stuff and it's gone missing too.  It makes me very nervous to leave anything.  I'm sorry this happened to you.  {{HUGS}}

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Aww  I'm sorry, that is awful.  

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • ((Hugs)) I am so sorry! I really hope someone wouldn't be that heartless to steal from a baby's grave. Maybe they've been broken.
    Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • This is horrible. It never even crossed my mind that stuff we have left at the cemetery could be stolen! I would lose it if something I put at Jillian's grave was taken. I'm just hoping that maybe they got knocked around by the wind and broken. I'm so sorry you even have to think about this.

Jillian Rose- born 8/26/12 at 24 weeks. "It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for a part of me went with you, the day God took you home"
    I love you always, my beautiful girl.

Hysteroscopy 3/1/13 Dx: Unicornuate uterus

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation TrackeMy Ovulation Chart

BFP 3/18/13- Please be our Rainbow, we love you so much already.

6/4/13-Found out we're having a BOY!!

10/30/13-He's here!! Happy Birthday, Ryan! We love you so much! xo

Lilypie - (Bfmg)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"