June 2012 Moms
Options

WWW Remix

I think that today we should include something we are thankful for along with our whine! My whine is that since dd has teeth, she is starting to occasionally bite me while nursing and it hurts like a mofo. However, I am so thankful for this healthy little peanut and her adorable giggle that I've been hearing a lot of lately!! Totally worth a bite here and there.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: WWW Remix

• Options

Good idea!

My whine is that DD still wakes up about 3-4 times/night to nurse, and sleep training isn't really working so far :-/

My thankful is that she is such a friendly baby right now! She just loves smiling at people, regardless of whether they're strangers or not. I know that might change in a couple of months, but for now it's really cute :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My whine is that ever since dd got her two teeth she has stopped self-soothing. ( She used to suck on her thumbs/fingers).

my thankful is that I get to see my dads family tomorrow.  I love seeing them but sadly don't get to that much during the year and we are getting to move to TX in a few months so I appreciate it even more this year

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I second the whine on still waking at night to nurse a lot.  She was going 3-4 hours which was great... but now it's every 1.5-2 hours.  I'm exhausted.  Haven't done much with sleep training and don't want to give up nursing but man, so tired.

That said she is the best baby during the day.  She's super friendly and always smiling and a good sleeper (45 min-2 hour naps), and she likes to play with things and is content doing that on her own occasionally.  The only time I really feel like I'm losing my sanity with her is at night :P But I know it'll pass. 

TTC #1 9/2011  BFP 10/3/2011! (EDD 6/10/2012)   Aubrey Lynn, 6/17/12Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My whine is that I have 25 very time consuming things in my to do list today and I know I'm going to be up well past midnight.

In thankful that all of my family is still with us to celebrate thanksgiving, we have family that is more than excited to keep LO for a week, and thy DH and I are finally having a vacation together. I can even describe how excited I am.
  • Options

My whine is that my back hurts :( The hourly wakings of a few weeks ago left a souvenir.

I am thankful that LO loves her solids. She was so ready for it and I am glad I followed my instincts. She gave me 2 - 5h stretches last night (I probably just jinxed it). Cereal before the last nursing before bedtime might have done the trick!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    imageGeekFantasy:

I second the whine on still waking at night to nurse a lot.  She was going 3-4 hours which was great... but now it's every 1.5-2 hours.  I'm exhausted.  Haven't done much with sleep training and don't want to give up nursing but man, so tired.

That said she is the best baby during the day.  She's super friendly and always smiling and a good sleeper (45 min-2 hour naps), and she likes to play with things and is content doing that on her own occasionally.  The only time I really feel like I'm losing my sanity with her is at night :P But I know it'll pass. 

:hugs: FWIW my good friend's children oth woke frequently at night and both were FF. 

• Options
    BRBR member

My whine is that DD seems to get sick every other week at daycare. :(

I am very thankful to have extra time off this week to spend with her. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Late on this my whine is DS is still a crappy sleeper 

i am thankful that he is happy and healthy 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"