Eco-Friendly Family
Options

cloth TP?

Those that use cloth toilet paper how do you use them, clean yourself?  

I made a few to try but just haven't got round to using my initial thought was to use and then put it. LOVE diaper pail but in reality I'm not going to take it to his room, so my question is what do u put it in, in the bathroom and do u wash with your cloth diapers

Also this may be Tmi but how do u wipe after number 2's I can sometimes use a lot of things and don't want to use all the cloth for a messy poop.... Do u use a water bottle? Use tp then wipe after

I am keeping my cloth tp dry but heard of those who use wet.....thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: cloth TP?

• Options
    I giggled the first week I used it. I felt so taboo. Lol.

Really it's no big deal. I use mainly for pee, but it's not a big deal for 2s. The sink is within reach in the bath so I can just wet it on the go. Then use a dry one. I have a wetbag type bag that I put dirties in.

Give it a shot! I its really easy and I havent encountered a mess with it.
  • Options
    Yeah I mostly use them for #1.  I sometimes will use the diaper sprayer on myself for AF or #2 and then use the dry wipe.  I have the diaper pail in the bathroom so I just stick them in there.  I only use cloth in 1 of our 3 bathrooms because of the diapersprayer and pail. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I use on and off. I have a wet bag in bathroom left over from diaper days. 

I've found (like cloth wipes), I actually use way less than using conventional paper to wipe. Because it actually cleans versus (?) smearing.  

I used cloth wipes on my son, now I still use them when I wipe his bum.  

Oh...I use wet ones. I just wet in the sink before use.  

• Options
    Thanks for the tips think we will be giving it a try soon
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"