September 2012 Moms
Options

How big is your 2-month-old LO?

2»

Re: How big is your 2-month-old LO?

• Options
    LO is 6 1/2 weeks old.  He was 9 lbs 10 oz at birth and 22 inches long.  I unofficially weighed him yesterday on our digital scale and he was 14.8 lbs.  I haven't measured him, but his 0-3 clothes are getting pretty snug and I will be buying size 3 diapers tomorrow when I go to get some more.  Yikes!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    7weeks 5days, 15lb 24in
    "There is more to us than we know. Perhaps, if we are made to see it just once, for the rest of our lives we will be unwilling to settle for less." - Kurt Hahn, Founder of Outward Bound

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    M's 2 month was supposed to be today but was rescheduled to Monday. She was 10.6 at her 1 month, and I'm thinking she's around 14 lbs. She was 2 weeks early and 7.6. Girlfriend is EBF and loves to eat and has the deliciously chubby cheeks and legs to show for it.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We had a 7 week appt on Monday and Ethan was 10 lbs and 22 inch long. At his 1 month he was 8 lbs 4 oz. At his 4 week, he was only 7 lbs!

We have our 2 month next week and I'm guessing he'll be around 11 lbs and maybe 22 1/2 or 23 inches long.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Options

LO is 13 lbs 6 oz and 23and 1/2 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    10 lbs 8 oz... 21.5 at her last appointment. Do they print off a growth chart for you that tracks her individual development? As long as she's tracking fine don't worry! Each baby is different!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageeliza261:
    one of my girlfriends had her baby on Monday, 12pounds and 24 inches! and he was only a week late!

zomfg! shudder
  • Options
    Zoey is 7 weeks old and weighs 14 lbs and is 24.5 inches long. She is in the 95th percentile, but she had a pretty good head start. She was 10lbs at birth.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"