Maryland Babies
Options

gaining weight

I have gained 10 pounds since I came back to work. I MUST start packing my lunch again. Eatting in the cafeteria everyday is draining my wallet and tightening my pants!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: gaining weight

• Options
    I am with you on this! I just can never think of anything to pack for lunches (and I'm lazy, let's be honest).

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Options

I pack my lunch every day, well mainly because DH packs his lunch. And when I don't pack my lunch he ask me what I'm doing. We save tons of money weekly by not eating out.

Back in February we moved my office and now I take the steps every day. Can you add walking after lunch to your routine?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Ha, I can't afford to eat lunch out with two in daycare. I just kind of force myself to pack my lunch every night after dinner or after the kids go to bed. It does save A TON of money. One week we were really lazy about grocery shopping so I ended up eating out three days that week and I was horrified at how much it costs (somehow I never noticed that cost before I had kids-weird). I feel like it helps keep my weight in check too because if I do eat out, I have no willpower and end up getting french fries and milkshakes half the time. Its just a good habit to get into....the longer you force yourself to do it the easier it gets.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Our cafeteria is overpriced with mediocre food and rarely has anything vegetarian-friendly, so I end up packing my lunch. I do it as I am cleaning up from dinner. It makes it a bit easier.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Weezie, I am in the same boat as you are - I eat at Subway or in the cafeteria just about everytime I'm at work which hasn't helped my waistline or my wallet.  And either has getting coffee at Starbucks before work...  I could save so much money but cutting the two out and just bringing lunch/brewing my own.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"