Indiana Babies

Closing date!

It's official! DH and I now have a closing date for our new home! We'll be closing on the home next Wednesday at 11am! We are super excited! We met one of the neighbors last night. We went over there to see about hooking on to her fence. We'll have to fence our backyard because we have two dogs. She was an older (late 60's probably) wido lady. Super nice - we were over there for like 25 minutes. The seller is currently finishing up the repairs we had him do (new siding, replace some of the thermal seals on the windows, new water heater, and new insulation in attic). We bought a new washer and dryer over the weekend!

We'll be moving everything a week from Saturday. Then it'll be busy getting our current house ready for a rental property. Just had to share my excitement :-)

DH: 34  
Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
Started TTC:  June 2012
June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

Re: Closing date!

• Woot! I am hoping to have the same news too. Still holding out for a Friday or Monday closing date. The underwriters are SO SLOW!

So glad to hear that your neighbor is nice. I am anxious to meet ours as well. Good luck with all the packing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yeah!!  Glad you guys found a place you like.  Good luck with the move!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecesmiley:
    Congrats! We just put in our offer today but won't know anything til early next week...its a foreclosure, so its an online bidding system...this sucks!!

Oh man, I would be dying with anxiety!  Hope you get it! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"