May 2013 Moms
Options

Husband Vent

Ok so I just have to post about what has come out of my wonderful husband's mouth the last few days. We have been together since we were 16/17-coming up on 10 years now. Married for over a year. He has never held a baby (2 nights ago he held my best friend's 3 week old...finally) and did he did great! He is very inexperienced with children. Me? I have my ECE degree and have been a preschool teacher for 4 years. This does NOT make me an expert by any means, I know, but I have some time under my belt. My husband had me cracking up:

H:"When do babies start wearing diapers?"

Me: "Really? Why don't you go on a liquid diet, have explosive diarrhea, lay down and roll around for a little bit and you tell me when you think they should wear them."

Then yesterday I come home and find a 7x3' countertop from where my husband works in the garage and I ask him what this is for. He's like "duh, the changing table in the babies room"

.....................seriously?  

Re: Husband Vent

• Options
    That's funny.  DH never held a baby until DS1 was born, but even he knew those 2 things.  I'm sure more will click for him when the time actually comes.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    imagekryshy123:

Then yesterday I come home and find a 7x3' countertop from where my husband works in the garage and I ask him what this is for. He's like "duh, the changing table in the babies room"

.....................seriously?  

Hey that's kind of sweet. :)  At least he's trying to help, right?  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"