December 2012 Moms
Options

Trick-or-treaters

I hope there's enough candy left by 5pm to treat at least a few of them.  Those little fun size candy bars are disappearing too quickly!

Anyone else in the same boat?

Or what's your favorite Halloween candy treat?

I love Butterfingers any day of the week, and I've got a soft spot for those cheapo peanut butter candies that come in the black and orange wax paper wrappers. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Trick-or-treaters

• Options
    imageTheEditor:
    I hope there's enough candy left by 5pm to treat at least a few of them. nbsp;Those little fun size candy bars are disappearing too quickly!Anyone else in the same boat?Or what's your favorite Halloween candy treat?I love Butterfingers any day of the week, and I've got a soft spot for those cheapo peanut butter candies that come in the black and orange wax paper wrappers.nbsp;

Are you referring to halloween kisses by any chance? I love them and I've NEVER met anyone who likes them. No one hands them out anymore either :

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    I love Halloween kisses-esp the molasses ones, but yeah, I don't see them much anymore. I had to buy more candy today because we ate half of what we bought :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagepeacelove&mama:
    imageTheEditor:
    I hope there's enough candy left by 5pm to treat at least a few of them. nbsp;Those little fun size candy bars are disappearing too quickly!Anyone else in the same boat?Or what's your favorite Halloween candy treat?I love Butterfingers any day of the week, and I've got a soft spot for those cheapo peanut butter candies that come in the black and orange wax paper wrappers.nbsp;
    Are you referring to halloween kisses by any chance? I love them and I've NEVER met anyone who likes them. No one hands them out anymore either :

Oh, maybe they are called kisses! Love those things. 

• Options
    I never buy Halloween candy until like, the day before, or even the day of, Halloween, because the bag usually doesn't even make it out of the parking lot of the store before being opened. I have zero self control.
  • Options
    We didn't get all that many, maybe 20 or so. I worried we were not going to use up all the candy I bought. But then a few greedy kids too huge handfuls and we ended the night with just a little candy left so it worked out great! I wish we got more in our neighborhood, it's pretty quiet around here.
    Jude Wayne - Born 4/23/10 Violet Patricia - Born 12/5/12 Breastfeeding, baby-wearing work-at-home mom of 2 living in Rockville, MD
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"