July 2013 Moms
Options

whats going on with you?

Im due july 07, 2013. I was wanting to know with yall are going through. I have a 4 yr old and have had a miscarriage after my daughter. So im nervous

Re: whats going on with you?

• Options
    So sorry for your loss.

I am being very paranoid. I keep reading stories of bad things happening. I keep thinking the worst, but I know I have to stop : /

Love is multiplied: DS #1: 1.5.99 ~ DS #2: 9.23.11 ~ DD 8.29.13

m/c 11/12/12 - sleep tight baby bean.

Bitty Baby #4, please stick around - we already love you so very much!

Ultrasound 11/4 - TWO HEARTBEATS!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Im doing the same thing..... i keep expecting the worst..... i go to the doc on the 14 so hopefully they will give me some peace lol when are u due
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm very nervous too. I live almost 3000 miles away from my family and I want to tell them that I'm pregnant so bad. It is my very first pregnancy and I am learning all that I can since its so unknown to me. I want the support of my family but I am thinking of waiting til at least my 8 week sonogram appt to say anything.
    BFP #1 10/28/12 EDD 07/09/12 M/C on 11/5/12 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I know what u mean
  • Options

It's so hard to remain positive after a loss! Some days are better than others for me. 75% of me thinks positively and that surely I can't have any more miscarriages, but then 25% of me isn't at all positive and is just sure that this is going to end in a miscarriage.

Sorry you are feeling this way, but know you are definitely in good company. 

• Options

Very nervous here. I miscarried two months ago so that's on my mind.

Plus my family is 2000 miles away so it's just DH and I with our son who is rebelling against sleep these days. And we're going to be PCSing in June or July so I will either be moving a few days/weeks before I deliver and be delivering in a completely new state and city with a doctor I don't know OR I will deliver here and then immediately be moving to God knows where with a 1 1/2 year old and a newborn. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #1 5/07/11, DS 01/19/12
    BFP #2 08/09/12, M/C 08/10/12
    BFP #3 10/30/12, EDD 07/11/12...please stick!
  • Options
    I am feeling the same worry. I feel like all of my life I thought it was soo easy to get pregnant and have a baby until I was actually ready. Once you get that positive test...it seems like motherhood sinks in. I always had that little negative worry with DS, but now that it is the second one I have a more than a little...Trying to stay positive....
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"