December 2010 Moms
Options

Mommy of twins

Any other twin moms out there? Would love some relatable advice conversation about twin toddlers :
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Mommy of twins

• Options
    Check out the multiples board! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Will do, thanks! Haven't been on here much... Guess I need to explore the site more :
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagechristinalrico:
    Will do, thanks! Haven't been on here much... Guess I need to explore the site more :

No worries! I've heard it's a great board for moms of more than one. There should be a list to your left with a list of all the boards.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Had to get on my laptop, wouldn't let me see the list on my cell. Thanks again!
  • Options
    Yep, like Chicago said, I hear the multiples board is great but please feel free to visit here too.  We're good for lots of things, ha ha!  We have one regular twin mom poster too so maybe she'll see your post.  Not sure where you are in GA, but the Atl board is really sloooow. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, hopefully she will see it. I posted on the multiple site, but I'll keep track with this one also. After all I can related to Dec 2010 mommies too!  
  • Options

imagechristinalrico:
    Thanks, hopefully she will see it. I posted on the multiple site, but I'll keep track with this one also. After all I can related to Dec 2010 mommies too!  

Definitely!  We're pretty small but really nice here!  Feel free to do an intro post too (whenever you have time!) so the Dec moms can get to know you.  Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have twin boys...
  • Options
    imagechickaboo1974:
    I have twin boys...

Really, thats awesome, how have you liked being a mom of multiples? My girls keep me extremely busy!
  • Options
    At first I was a little scared, but then I realized that I am more than capable of doing this if my great aunt did it 5 times.  Although they were preemies, they were VERY easy babies- easier than some singletons.  Currently, they are VERY active- climbing and exploring everywhere.  I just took them to a park by myself last week, I am not afraid to go out with them alone- as long as they are in a cart or stroller- so the unfenced park was a big deal.  We are looking forward to taking them trick or treating tomorrow- they are Batman and Robin circa 1960's TV show.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"