Multiples

Superyard Recommendations

Hi Ladies! My boys have officially started crawling this week and we need to get them a gated play yard to keep them contained! It seems like the Summer Infant Secure Play Yard and the North Sates Superyard XT are the most popular. What do you guys recommend?? Thanks! Liz, Jake and Luke :)

Re: Superyard Recommendations

• One of mine is crawling, the other not yet. But I'm just chasing the one but I do have a superyard for when I can't keep up
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had the metal North States superyard and loved it. (be sure it's the heavy metal one b/c there's a lighter one that sucks.) I have an open floor plan and wanted it to use as a wall, not necessarily as a full circle. it was so heavy that it took my kids months to be able to knock it over, even with both of them hanging on it. And by that point I was fine with letting them roam free. It's not big though as a circle.
  • Loading the player...
  • North Gates superyard for sure.

Cheaper on Amazon FYI.

We have 2 and at 2 years old still using them.  We made "baby jail" which involved furniture and the gates so they had a big area in the living room that was secure.  Now at age 2 we use them to keep the safely in the game room and off of the stairs.

Great and sturdy and worth every cent.

Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"