Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

activities for the winter season

I live in michigan and we have a pretty long winter season and was just wondering how you ladies are planning on staying sane! Ive been looking up baby friendly fun places like jungle java, kid museums, libraries etc.  but there are limited options.  Are there any places im not thinking of? thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: activities for the winter season

• Options
    We joined gymboree and love it! Plus any regular museums are good. My LO loved the Natural History Museum we went to last week.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    I've joined some Mom groups on meetup.com and there are usually a lot of play dates at different houses, which is good since we are on a budget.

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have a 10 month old son and 2-1/2 year old twin girls. My kids love: story time at the library, browsing the library, visiting the animals at pet stores, playing with the lego and train tables at Barnes & Noble (most book stores also have story time), play area at the mall, walking around Toys R Us, aquarium, children's museum and Sam's Club - they love the samples :) I also belong to a meetup group and attend a playdate once a week.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"