Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

nap nanny

Hi ladies, I am thinking of registering for a nap nanny, however, I'm curious to hear from people who have them if their worth the price tag. I have read good reviews but would love some other feedback. Thanks!

Re: nap nanny

• Options
    I have only heard bad things about them. There is no way I would get one, especially for the insane cost.

I would rather get a Rock n Play. Cheaper and more uses.

There was a post here recently with a picture. I'll try and find the link.
    est. 2007 | posting under a new name
    my fur babies
  • Options

we had one and love it. My dd spelt better on it and took longer naps. I will recomment it to anyone. I love it. I will use it for my second kid too. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got one on Craigslist. I have a lot of friends who swear by theirs, so I figured I'd give it a shot.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We registered for one based on great recommendations. I cannot wait to use it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We registered for it based on several reccomendations and received one at our baby shower. Looking forward to trying it out!

• Options
    Best piece of baby gear ever and I am like a baby gear guru. It is worth every penny whether you buy it for yourself or someone buys it for you.
  • Options

One of my husband's co-workers gave us theirs and our son loved it he is now  22 months uses it as a recliner when he watches barney.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    our neighbor swears the nap nanny is the only reason her DD ever slept.  So I registered for one - and got is as a gift from another mom that loved hers too.  I also bought it for a friend's baby shower.  I have high expectations for this thing!
  • Options
    We love the nap nanny. It is very portable and can also be used as a cosleeper when we travel. I also carry it aorund with me in the house - DD can watch me cook, shower, etc She sleeps great in it as well. She prefers it much more than the rock n play, I think bc it is firmer/
  • Options
    We loved our Nap Nanny and used it daily for our DD for 4+ months. We now wish that we would've gotten it in a more neutral color since we may not want pink the next time around!
    Hadley 3.2011 | Ali 7.2013 | Jack 1.2016
    NEW PEANUT DUE 7.2017 <3
  • Options
    Worth every penny DS had really bad reflux so it was a must us.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"