January 2012 Moms

Christmas pictures

For most of our LOs, this is their first Christmas.  I'm not getting professional photos done, but I'm putting together an outfit for a picture I'll take myself for Christmas cards with https://www.amazingmail.com/default.aspx.  I've already ordered DS a diaper cover (https://pinterest.com/pin/164733298841102708/), but I'm still trying to figure out how to complete the outfit.  I'm thinking maybe just having him in the diaper and a santa hat, but I'm thinking about looking for a matching santa jacket.  I also plan to have his stocking in the picture that I'm currently cross stitching for him.

What kind of outfits are you putting together for your LOs?  Are you getting professional photos done, or taking them yourselves?  Anyone else sending out pictures in/on Christmas cards?

July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
Lilypie Maternity tickers
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

Re: Christmas pictures

• I found a free pattern online for a reversible vest that I sewed. It's a black grey tweed on one side and a red grey and white chevron pattern on the inside. The vest looks awesome on him. He's wearing it with a white long sleeve onesie and black pants. We're taking family pictures at Penneys for Christmas cards.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bought LO some Christmas pj's I want to do pictures in. They're just red with white polka dots and reindeer on the feet, but she looks way too cute in them. I'll do them myself, but I've got some experience as an amateur photographer and have done all her pictures myself. We got a sweet german shepherd puppy last month & those two are absolutely adorable together, so I see some really good (though challenging) potential in cute Christmas pictures. My husband does graphic design, so I'll have him design a card that incorporates whatever picture I decide to use into a card, and we'll just pay to have them printed.
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We splurged on a Christmas outfit from Janie and Jack and will be using Tiny Prints for photo cards. I'm still trying to decide if we'll take photos ourselves, use a chain store portrait studio, or a private photographer. I am really big into Christmas and am usually very frugal but am going all out for my baby boy's first Christmas!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"