New to The Bump

Not new, so why does it still say newbie?

Am I still a newbie after 8 months? Granted I delete most of my postings (because women here are -ahem- snarky), but maybe I'm just impatient. Since I know veteran Bumpies browse and post here, maybe you can enlighten me?
Me: scar tissue in uterus due to trauma, docs won't remove. Hub: slight tubal deformity (reduced sperm) BFP #1 09/23/06 Miscarry #1 10/18/06 Active TTC since 6/10/10 BFP #2 10/16/12 confirmed at docs. 10/22/12 hcg too low. :( waiting to see.

Re: Not new, so why does it still say newbie?

• imageBliss+Berry:
    Your status will remain "Newbie" until you reach 501 posts.  Though if you are deleting most of your posts because you are easily butthurt, this might not be the place for you.

This.

If you delete that many post you are posting on the wrong site.

Just saying!

DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Don't DD your posts. That will not make you friends on here. It is difficult sometimes but you have to put on your big girl panties and take the good with the bad. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • imagejobiann:
    Don't DD your posts. That will not make you friends on here. It is difficult sometimes but you have to put on your big girl panties and take the good with the bad. 

^ This. You don't always have to agree, but you do have to deal with it if you're going to take part in being an active member. 

Anniversary
  • Since I'm not offended by stupidity, I don't have much to worry about on that front.

Me: scar tissue in uterus due to trauma, docs won't remove. Hub: slight tubal deformity (reduced sperm) BFP #1 09/23/06 Miscarry #1 10/18/06 Active TTC since 6/10/10 BFP #2 10/16/12 confirmed at docs. 10/22/12 hcg too low. :( waiting to see.
  • LOL! If you happen to be >35, the women on the TTC>35 board are very supportive. No silly girl comments.
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You have to post 500 to move on to bronze.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"