Single Parents
Options

Husband got in a car wreck....

Ive been moved out for a couple weeks. Husband says he "feels like a lost little boy....." he also, as some of you may remember, is dealing with a mood disorder so his  processing seems like a 14 year old boy right now(he's on an up swing in his disorder).

Well friday night (AT MIDNIGHT) he decided he would drive the 30 min to the nearest bar town "to get something to eat". Fell asleep at the wheel crossed over the other lane, knocked out 20 feet of a telephone pole and then hit a tree. I get a call at 12:15 to come out there. (My mom lives with me so she stayed with DS). He didnt have a scratch on him! It was a damn miracle he even walked away from this. Oh also, there was definately alchohol involved Angry but the police officer never asked.

So I am lived pissed. He tells me "i had a dream that something happened and I ended up in the hopsital and we got back together"...... UGH! what a fool! He could of killed someone! All this did was make me more set on my choice to not take him back. He also posts photos of the wreck on facebook, of course not mentioning the drinking, like hes proud of it! He just makes me so mad.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Husband got in a car wreck....

• Options
    imageshabamwam:

Ive been moved out for a couple weeks. Husband says he "feels like a lost little boy....." he also, as some of you may remember, is dealing with a mood disorder so his  processing seems like a 14 year old boy right now(he's on an up swing in his disorder).

Well friday night (AT MIDNIGHT) he decided he would drive the 30 min to the nearest bar town "to get something to eat". Fell asleep at the wheel crossed over the other lane, knocked out 20 feet of a telephone pole and then hit a tree. I get a call at 12:15 to come out there. (My mom lives with me so she stayed with DS). He didnt have a scratch on him! It was a damn miracle he even walked away from this. Oh also, there was definately alchohol involved Angry but the police officer never asked.

So I am lived pissed. He tells me "i had a dream that something happened and I ended up in the hopsital and we got back together"...... UGH! what a fool! He could of killed someone! All this did was make me more set on my choice to not take him back. He also posts photos of the wreck on facebook, of course not mentioning the drinking, like hes proud of it! He just makes me so mad.

Thanks for letting me vent.

And this comment makes me think he did it on purpose.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    He has been living careless on purpose. I'm getting closer to the decision of filling everyday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"