Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Co-sleepers--which one?

I'm considering using a co-sleeper. Anyone have experience with either the Arm's Reach or the Summer Infant Rest Assured Co-sleeper? Things you liked/didn't like about either? Any information is appreciated:) TIA!

Re: Co-sleepers--which one?

• Options
    I have the arms reach and really like it. I like having baby near but having his own space. My first baby really liked it, my second wanted to be in bed with me.
  • Options
    The mini ARCS is perfect. I think the regular one is just WAY too big - for me. The cool thing about that new mini one is that is converts into a playpen. I didn't have that feature but I kept saying I wish they made it that way! And now they do.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the ARCS Mini and love it. DS slept in it well and I loved having him so close. I plan on using it again for the new LO. It's also very convenient to travel with so another plus!
    ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    love the full size one, which takes standard pnp sheets, so is about that size.  we use it as the downstairs crib and both babies fit in it great.  for us, the weight limit was the reason we wanted the original one.
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Options
    I have the Arm's Reach Regular Co-Sleeper and LOVE it. I've used it for 5 years now... as a co-sleeper for both of my kids and then as a pnp when we travel. I loved having the kids next  to me for the first 6 months for nursing, but having them also be in a safe place of their own. I plan to use it again with this little one for sure!
    m/c March 2009 @ 5 weeks ~ m/c June 2009 @ 10 weeks ~ m/c February 2012 @ 4.5 weeks Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I recommend the regular Arms Reach Co-Sleeper.  It is more versatile IMO, meaning that you can use it much longer.  It's great as a co-sleeper for infants and also as a pnp.  We have had LOs up to 3 years old sleep in it.

Both of my boys as infants always ended up in bed with us, even with the co-sleeper attached to the bed.  So we did not get much use out of it that way but did use it more as a pnp once they could sit up/crawl.

I feel like I would of wasted my money buying the mini because it would not work as well with toddlers. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We have the mini clear view aRCS. We don't have it attached to our bed. I love it because we can see through it. We don't always have to get up to check on the LOs .
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"