Baby Names
Options

Reece Evan

What do you think of the name Reece Evan? DH and I have maybe finally settled on this name. other possible middle names are John, Daniel or Duncan. All middle name options have significance to my Nana who is not expected to make it through the week. Also, would it bother you to use Reece if your LN started with "s?"
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Reece Evan

• Options
    Thumbs up here, I like Reece for a boy and even Reese for a girl :. I like the name Evan too but can't use it bc it's too close to DHs last name
  • Options

I'm sorry to hear about your Nana.

I prefer the spelling Rhys. I like evan as a mn but I think Reese/Rhys Duncan sounds fantastic!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejustAphase:
    I love it spelled Rhys. 

This

• Options
    imageIdani:
    imageWashingtonQueen:

imagejustAphase:
    I love it spelled Rhys. 

This

Agreed

I agree with you ladies on the spelling; however, DH doesn't like Rhys and it's just not wort
  • Options
    imageIdani:
    imageWashingtonQueen:

imagejustAphase:
    I love it spelled Rhys. 

This

Agreed

I agree with you ladies on the spelling; however, DH doesn't like Rhys and it's just not worth the battle. This is the first name we have both really liked.
  • Options
    I love it. DH is named Reece so I'm obviously partial. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Etch at 10w3d and 20w3d. Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageBlessedMommy723:
    imageIdani:
    imageWashingtonQueen:

imagejustAphase:
    I love it spelled Rhys. 

This

Agreed

I agree with you ladies on the spelling; however, DH doesn't like Rhys and it's just not worth the battle. This is the first name we have both really liked.

I hear ya.  My DH didn't like "Rhys" either so we went with Reese.  I really love Reece Duncan from your list.

• Options
    Reece is NMS. I prefer Rhys, it looks more masculine to me. I love Evan.
    Dx PCOS 09/12
    Married my best friend 10/12/12
    TTC 1 since 10/12
    NTNP Fall 2013 to focus on a healthier lifestyle
    Anniversary

• Options
    I love the name, but do prefer Rhys. Reece Evan is great, but I love Reece Duncan. I don't think the last name starting with an "S" is a problem at all.
  • Options
    I would not use Reece if my last name started with S.  I also agree that if you use it, you should spell it Rhys.
  • Options
    Reece/Reese/Rhys is nms for a boy.. I love the middle name options though. I also don't like similar sounds at the end of the first name / beginning of the last name (like the name "Les Smith") - it's just awkward and hard to say.
  • Options
    Love! I have taught many Reeces so I don't think twice about the spelling...come to think of it pretty sure one of them was even a Reece Evans. I love Duncan too. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"