1st Trimester
Options

hubby rant...

So my darling hubby has been doing everything right: being sweet, caring, thoughtful and attentive. We are telling his family today and I am super nervous about it. He thinks it isn't a big deal and for some reason that is bugging me.

EVERYTHING he has done today has driven me crazy! I just screamed at him for not wanting to eat the watermelon I had just cut up..

I know it's my hormones and I feel guilty but gah!!! 

Anyone else think they might snap and end up on a TV show?? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: hubby rant...

• Options

The other day I came downstairs and saw DH watching a TV show I'm not partial to.  He started telling me what was going on in the plot and I just snapped at him.  I threw a little tantrum like a brat and stormed back upstairs.  Sweetheart that he is, he came up and apologized even though I was completely in the wrong.   

So far that's my only pg bratty moment.  Usually the hormones just make me burst into tears randomly.  Which is exactly what happened later when I apologized for my behavior.   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

My H does nothing to help me... he's such an unsympathetic ***.. I have come to realize thats just him and I cannot and will never change him. Yes he's a great guy but tough love doesn't help me with sickness etc..

Please remember that and think of my sorry ass when your mad at your H! LOL

But I get it! even when my H does do something productive to partially help me he annoys me all the more. When I was pg with #1 I had severe rage!!! not as much this time.. but I know it's in there! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have had several rages aimed at hubby for no particular reason and I always feel guilty about it, thankfully he just takes it and hugs me. One particular one was when he asked me to run to the store with him and I just started yelling and crying. And then I cried even more because I felt bad for getting mad at him. But so far he has forgiven me lol.
  • Options

Awwww, we really can be big brats can't we?

I've been going from 1 to 10 to 1 all week on the poor hubs. He makes me every food I ask for and brings it to me. He practically waits on me, he's an angel, but still those hormones...ooof... I snap too :/

I can totally relate about the TV show thing. I get all huffy if he's watching that I think is stupid.

But I think just knowing it's hormones helps. Yesterday I didn't like the way he pulled the blankets down on the bed when I asked him to straighten his side out and I almost yelled "STOP DOING IT HALF ASSED!!!" instead I stopped myself looked at him and said "Wow, I just got angry" He laughed and appreciated that I acknowledged it instead of flipping out. 

• Options

HAHAHA... I get that upset too. When I am I tell him " I am soooo sorry But I am  seriously AnGry with you for no real reason, I love you but  I am sooo mad.. really mad!!"  Normally after that I cry. He gets the point lol

• Options
    I'm definitely feeling the emotions flooding at times.  Two days ago I got pissed off at a hot apple pie...lol....bc i bit into it....it broke and fell....and i burned my lip...haha My poor husband asked if i was going to finish it, but after that first bit i snapped at him and said no! an then refused to eat it...hahaha   My poor hubby said he can tell im dfinitely pregnant bc of my hormones.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"