October 2012 Moms
Options

** Saturday Ticker Change **

Good morning ladies! I don't see this post yet so here goes!

1. How many weeks are you? Which fruit?

2. If you are FT, would you be ready if baby makes a full-moon appearance?

3. Any fun baby plans this weekend? Any fun plans otherwise?

4. How do you feel?

Have a great week ladies! I am hoping this is my last week before DD2 arrives!!!

Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ** Saturday Ticker Change **

• Options
    imageMrs.G123:

1. How many weeks are you? Which fruit?

39! A delicious watermelon!

2. If you are FT, would you be ready if baby makes a full-moon appearance?

Hell yes. Bring it on!

3. Any fun baby plans this weekend? Any fun plans otherwise?

Birthday yesterday, anniversary today... maybe maybe tomorrow?!?!?!

4. How do you feel?

Terrible! And ready to go.

Have a great week ladies! I am hoping this is my last week before DD2 arrives!!!

Birthday

• Options
    imageMrs.G123:

1. How many weeks are you? Which fruit? 39-watermelon?

2. If you are FT, would you be ready if baby makes a full-moon appearance? Oh, yes.

3. Any fun baby plans this weekend? Any fun plans otherwise? Assuming I'm not in early labor now... decorating the house for Halloween (favorite holiday), maybe some baking. OH! and watching Dexter tomorrow!

4. How do you feel? Emotionally, I feel ready. Physically, yesterday my nausea and BM's (sorry, TMI) started getting worse with more BH this morning that have started strengthening and causing a dull back ache. I can't tell if I'm being over eager or if something really is going on. I'm at work, so it's hard to time them. Hmm

Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. 39 weeks / watermelon

2. nope...but I'm so tired that I doubt I'll be ready Wed when my CS is scheduled!

3. Sleep!! And buying new sheets for MIL to sleep on...trying to get the house kinda in order

4. tired, crampy, I'm sick, I'm over it!!

But it's def my last weekend before LO #2!
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? Which fruit? 38 weeks, watermelon.

2. If you are FT, would you be ready if baby makes a full-moon appearance? I am ready and hoping. I am having some symptoms of early labor, so I have my fingers crossed.

3. Any fun baby plans this weekend? Any fun plans otherwise? I am trying to get graduate school work done and distract me from analyzing every sensation that I feel.

4. How do you feel? I've got lower backache, cramps, and pain in hips and pelvis.

• Options
    imageveslick:
    imageMrs.G123:

1. How many weeks are you? Which fruit? 39-watermelon?

2. If you are FT, would you be ready if baby makes a full-moon appearance? Oh, yes.

3. Any fun baby plans this weekend? Any fun plans otherwise? Assuming I'm not in early labor now... decorating the house for Halloween (favorite holiday), maybe some baking. OH! and watching Dexter tomorrow!

4. How do you feel? Emotionally, I feel ready. Physically, yesterday my nausea and BM's (sorry, TMI) started getting worse with more BH this morning that have started strengthening and causing a dull back ache. I can't tell if I'm being over eager or if something really is going on. I'm at work, so it's hard to time them. Hmm

I am having some of those same symptoms. I hate to get my hopes up though.

• Options
    imageSarahW44:

I am having some of those same symptoms. I hate to get my hopes up though.

I'll be sending you labor vibes!

Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrs.G123:
    Good morning ladies! I don't see this post yet so here goes!1. How many weeks are you? Which fruit? 38 weeks! No idea on fruit.2. If you are FT, would you be ready if baby makes a fullmoon appearance? We have everything but really want to get these last days of work in before inducing on Saturday!3. Any fun baby plans this weekend? Any fun plans otherwise? No baby plans or weekend plans besides working. 4. How do you feel? Feeling ok. I keep waking up in the middle of the night for no reason. Not even to pee. Its getting really annoying.Have a great week ladies!
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? Which fruit?  36w/honeydew

2. If you are FT, would you be ready if baby makes a full-moon appearance?  N/A

3. Any fun baby plans this weekend? Any fun plans otherwise?  We've unpacked the last boxes from our move back in June.  Today we're setting up the bassinet and PNP.  We'll also be setting up Halloween decorations today.

4. How do you feel?  Besides massive heartburn?  Pretty good.  My energy has been keeping up.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrs.G123:

1. How many weeks are you? Which fruit? 39wks-pumpkin/watermelon? lol My orignal due date was oct 14th but its changed to the 10th..only few days but I stick with the sat tickers :)

2. If you are FT, would you be ready if baby makes a full-moon appearance? I already feel weird! I'd be soo ready. My mom is sick though and shes supposed to be my labor support so idk what will happen with that ugh.

3. Any fun baby plans this weekend? Any fun plans otherwise? Nothing fun, tidied the nursery again, my 10yr old dd likes to do her girly things in there so there was nail polishes, make-up and doodle pads all over the floor lol Other than that I'm housebound to pj's :)

4. How do you feel? Feeling crampy, tummy troubles, low back ache that is just constant-no wonder I don't want to go anywhere..a little frustrated bc my OB hasn't checked me yet, gonna bug him on tuesday when my next appt is..but also excited bc my last u/s is on monday :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMrs.G123:

1. How many weeks are you? Which fruit? 36 weeks/ honeydew

2. If you are FT, would you be ready if baby makes a full-moon appearance? Not full term now

3. Any fun baby plans this weekend? Any fun plans otherwise?My family came to help finishing touches on the nursery. Otherwise I am trying to relax.

4. How do you feel? I feel ok but get tired very fast.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"