February 2014 Moms
Options

MOTN

Up again.. how's everyone?

Dear growth spurt,

I'm having a love/hate relationship with you right now. I love that LO is growing and eating.. I'm having the no sleep (even more than normal) and my nipples feel like they are going to fall off...

Sincerely,
Exhausted more than normal mom

What does everyone do to pass the time and stay sane on these sleepless nights?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: MOTN

• Options
    Why don't I know what MOTN is? Or do I usually, but I'm just so tired that brain isn't working?
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    I play facebook games and stalk the bump.

I just finished a good set of cluster feedings for LO and am super glad for nipple shields. 

Also dear dogs, 
    If you wake up the baby with your rough housing I may have to whoop you both.

With love,
     Sore and sleepy mama

Anastasia Mae born Feb 19, 2014 at 10:12AM -Tokyo, Japan time. 
    Me: 22 DH: 25 Married since Oct 6th, 2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My boyfriend is snoring so loud that may be forced to smother him. I turned sleep sheep up to cover the noise, but it isn't helping. I may smother him with sleep sheep actually. I'd take my baby and go sleep in the guest room but my boyfriend has nightmares about waking up and LO being gone almost every night, so I don't want to actually do that to him. But mama needs to sleep!
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    I'm up! Feeding and watching Friends. And being jealous of DH who is on a 10 day road trip which means 10 nights of uninterrupted sleep.
    Started TTC Summer 2008~ Started with RE Summer 2009~ October 2010 IUI-positive HPT & beta, c/p~ Natural pregnancy March 2013, m/c at 7 weeks, Trisomy 16~ Natural pregnancy June 2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

@bribbon It amazes me how he's able to sleep through it all...... (sneeze cough JERK!)

My H is the same way. I've gotten really good at shaking him incredibly hard.
  • Options
    I solved the DH noisiness issue by sending him to the guest room :)
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"