March 2012 Moms
Options

I think I was abducted

Huh? where the hell is the time going... I seem to eat sleep change diapers and goto work.  For someone who was permanently attached to a computer I sure don't seem to get time for anything anymore. 

It's got so crazy we've been going to the in laws after hubby gets home at the weekends.. he goes to bed in the guest room and  then we hang out with Grandma an Grandpa till he gets up.. otherwise we'd never get up to visit the way things have been lately.  It's fun but sure eats in to the little time I have at weekends to do housework and bills etc.

The lil man is doing great, he now moves forward in his walker instead of backwards lol.. the last two days have been crazy progress.. he has gone from a couple of inches to 6 foot in 3-5 minutes.  He  was heading for our bedroom  like he was on a mission lol. 

He is enjoying his green beans, sweet potatoe and carrots and we just started him on fruits. I know my lil man isn't constipated... so why he grunts and groans and sounds like he is straining for 10 minutes I don't know lol... he makes more noise than I did in labor Huh?  If he is in his walker he bites down on the toy bar and groans like a pregant woman with a stick.. for you youngsters... that was before epidurals lol

It seems like Christmas is just around the corner and I have so much to do and not enough  time to do it.. hope you ladies and your families are all doing well.

Can't remember the last pics I posted so apologies if I repeat any.. but here's a bunch of new ones taken recently.

Mr I'm too cool

My lil raspberry blower
Uh oh.. here comes trouble
Trouble went home and left me an angel

Play it again Sam...

I was cleaning up and found my Santa hat..someone was laying around neked being too cute so I had to do it

So growed up already... wow seems like only yesterday I looked like the back end of a bus...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I think I was abducted

• Options
    He's a handsome little man!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thank you :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Such a cutie!
    And I know what you mean... As much as I hate the mobile site, if it weren't for my phone I'd never be able to get on TB.
  • Options
    Glad to hear everything is going good. The pictures are adorable!
  • Options
    Love the Santa hat one! What a cutie!
  • Options
    Well I can't say it's been easy with two fulltime working parents on opposite shifts and different days off... and no day care.. but we're doing the best thing  for us and our personal situation. And I have peace of mind knowing the person looking after him loves him and cares about his welfare as much as I do ... but yeah it gets rough somedays with no downtime.  Work's been a #$%@#%## lately so that really hasn't helped.

One thing that really helps is that I have a security camera up that can be accessed from our phones  with day and night vision ...and so we both get to check in and make sure everything is cool.

I will miss out on so many new things during the day when he is developing... so I just said F'it and bought a second one for the front room... LOL   so now I can watch him and daddy play and read etc
  • Options
    That first picture I thought he was giving the finger! lol. Glad to hear from you! Such a cute little boy. 
  • Options
    imageMrsLynn31912:
    That first picture I thought he was giving the finger! lol. Glad to hear from you! Such a cute little boy. 
    LOL .. he has on numerous occasions given a few of us the finger..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"