April 2011 Moms
Options

Friday Fitness Check In

How is everyone doing this week?

So far I have been to the gym 4 times. I plan to go tomorrow morning too! It has not been a good week food wise. I usually just eat meals I can cook in the microwave when BF is out of town. Liam eats so much better then I do! I have been good and have been snacking on fruits and veggies :) 

photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Friday Fitness Check In

• Options

I finally went running today and did 3.2 miles. I hadn't run since September 17th :-( We were under air quality alerts because of forest fires, and they were just recently lifted.

During the school year, I don't have time to eat, really (which I know isn't great), but I pretty much just have soup for lunch every day, so I don't really have to worry about what I eat when working constantly.

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I worked out five days this week and I can already feel that I'm getting stronger.  I'm pretty good about having healthy meals, but tend to splurge on not-so-healthy snacks, so I got some fruit, whole grain crackers and greek yogurt that I've been snacking on.  
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"