June 2012 Moms
Options

post pregnancy weirdness...

So I used to get massages 2x a month until I got pregnant. Last week was my first massage in a year! I was surprised how uncomfortable I was when they were massaging my belly area. I guess I was so used to protecting my belly during pregnancy. It was a very weird sensation when I used to be totally okay with massage pre pregnancy. Anyway, what things have you noticed that are some getting used to now that we are at least 3 month pp.

Re: post pregnancy weirdness...

• Options
    I am getting used to having breasts LOL. I was very flat chested before and I absolutely miss the freedom to jump without bouncing all over the place! I am also trying to accept my c-section scar and the fact that all my cute bathing suits will show it ( not that I would wear one the way that I look now)...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I'm amazed that i still have an aversion to beef. I used to love filet once a week, I'm still on beef strike.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I STILL can't go back to sleeping on my stomach. I used to only sleep on my stomach pre-pregnancy. I think I've become a permanent side sleeper! Which is weird because it was one of the things I complained about while pregnant.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageacbfreire:
    I am getting used to having breasts LOL. I was very flat chested before and I absolutely miss the freedom to jump without bouncing all over the place!

This! It's so weird to run with these thingsStick out tongue

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageshmeell25:
    imageJessieCupcake:

I STILL can't go back to sleeping on my stomach. I used to only sleep on my stomach pre-pregnancy. I think I've become a permanent side sleeper! Which is weird because it was one of the things I complained about while pregnant.

Same here! But I think for me now my boobs get in the way instead of my stomach 

this!!!:) 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagejamiah18:
    imageshmeell25:
    imageJessieCupcake:

Same here! But I think for me now my boobs get in the way instead of my stomach 

this!!!:) 

Mine is opposite. I used to sleep on my back pre preg but now I can't sleep flat back anymore.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"