Single Parents
Options

soo XH tells me..

My XH recently told me that once DS turns one he is going to pursue getting DS more and having him over night/ alone (I have sole custody and he has supervised visitation when I see fit) Well when I told him I don't think that is a good idea he threatened to take me to court etc. Um 1. He hardly sees him now (not because of me, but because he never asks and I got tired of being the one to ask if he wants to see DS when DS turned 3 months and XH had only seen him 2 times since me and DS moved out!!) and 2. No court is going to let him do that, he has already been arrested once (that I know of) and the judge said if he gets violent with anyone else he will go straight to jail. (him and his dad got into a physical fight and he got charged with Domestic Violence.) I guess it just worries me that he has threatened to take DS away from me before our divorce was final. I have told my friends and family what he has done and said in case that time comes, so there are plenty of people who know he never sees or even attempts to see him. I have even told his mom. And I keep ALL the texts from her, and I keep the important ones from his friends saying that they think he is still on drugs etc. Soo I don't know why I am so worried but it just gets to me!! I have thought to myself several times why couldn't I have just got myself pregnant and not have to worry about a guy. Silly I know. I didn't know XH was how he was until a few months after I was pregnant (almost 3 years into our relationship, and he wanted to have a baby too FYI) But next time, when/if I met and have a relationship with the next guy, I will find the RIGHT one. (Hopefully anyway, because I don't want to get married just to get a divorce, even though it was nec. in this case!) I guess I just wanted to vent about how I am borrowing trouble so to say.. Tongue Tied
"Before cancer I just lived, now I LIVESTRONG"- Lance Armstrong. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"