Success after IF
Options

What the heck, chart?! Updated

So I've been charting a bit this month.  I'm not perfect at it by a long shot and so I need help.  It doesn't help that AF never showed up.  I got 2 BFNs and this point would probably have some kind of symptom if I am indeed KU but I feel nothing.

Well, I have stretchy CM today.  But, my temp has been higher the last 3 weeks than it usually is.  I usually run cool, like 98.2 in the middle of the day.  Lately I've been 98.5-98.6.  For the last 4 days I've been 98.8.

I did have a kidney infection last week, was vomiting awful and had a fever of 99, which is significant for me because I never have fevers, even with a kidney infection (I've had a few and this was definitely the worst).  I finished my meds but I guess it's possible it's still lingering (has done that before) but I feel entirely normal.

Additionally, I have a yeast infection from the powerful antibiotics I was on.  Would that effect my CM?  Even if I'm actually ovulating I don't think we'll DTD because of the infection.   And I've called my doctor twice this week asking for something for the yeast infection and still haven't heard back and the pharmacy still doesn't have it.  I tried over the counter last week and it didn't help.  I'm getting a bit miserable here.

I'm so confused.  How can I be ovulating if I never got AF.  Why would my temp be higher?  And at this point the last thing I want is sex anyway.

Update:  So, upon further review I've decided I'm definitely not ovulating right now.  The CM was only a little stretchy but was white instead of clear and kind of tacky (makes sense with the yeast).   When I checked this evening it wasn't stretchy at all.  Also I randomly checked my temp and it was 98.6, lower after activity than it was first thing this morning.  I don't really think the problem is the thermometer, it's a really good one.  Sigh.  This might tip my vote into the the calling the RE earlier column.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: What the heck, chart?! Updated

• Options
    Wow, so sorry about the kidney infection and yeast infection!  I'd say with all of that going on your temps would be all wonky and not very reliable.  It sounds like you didn't ovulate when you originally thought you did.  I've never had a YI so I don't know if it would affect CM but it seems logical that it would.  What CD are you on?
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I agree that an infection will definitely mess with your temps. I am so sorry you have been feeling so sick! Hope you feel better soon.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSarafuss:
    Wow, so sorry about the kidney infection and yeast infection!  I'd say with all of that going on your temps would be all wonky and not very reliable.  It sounds like you didn't ovulate when you originally thought you did.  I've never had a YI so I don't know if it would affect CM but it seems logical that it would.  What CD are you on?

I'm on CD 46.  I have PCOS so I'm not surprised that AF didn't show up.  I was surprised to have signs of ovulation last month (first month off bcp) and really, really surprised to have stetchy CM today.  If I could ever make up my mind about when to go to the RE things might be easier.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"