Central Florida Babies

Looking for an OB in Orlando

Hey ladies!

I am due in May and looking for an ob that delivers at Winnie Palmer. I went to Dr. Gibbs bc he was highly recommended to me but I had a terrible experience there and do not want to go back! Any recommendations would be appreciated!! Thanks so much!

Re: Looking for an OB in Orlando

• I go to the Women's Center for Excellence. However, I go to the Clermont Location, but they have an Orlando location, but the doctors are all the same, and I LOVE THEM! Been going there for the last 8 years and yes, they deliver at Winnie! They are a wonderful group of doctors. https://www.excellenceforwomen.com/our-locations/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So glad to hear a good review on this group!!! I have been looking into them and even called them this morning! I live in the Clermont area but work downtown. Thanks so much!
  • Loading the player...
  • Then i highly recommend the Clermont office..it is GORGEOUS!!  (ps i too live out there, and commute to Winter park...) they have really early hours (7am) as well as late hours which are conveniant and allow me to still arrive to work pretty close to on time when i have appts.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello! :) I'm one month ahead of you, due April 15th. :) I highly recommend Delaney OB/GYN, it's part of Women's Care Florida. I've been going there long before I was pregnant and love my OB/GYN. Almost every one in my department at work goes to one of the physicians in that practice and everyone has had great experiences. They deliver at Winnie.

PS.  Love your fall picture, Go Gators! :)

BFP #1 - EDD 4/18/13 | DS born 5/1/13. 9 lbs. 14 oz., 22 inches long.

BFP #2 - EDD 1/25/16
  • Dr louis stern.
  • I go there too (Women's Centre for Excellence)!  I've only been seen once at the Clermont office for a pre-conception appointment, but was very impressed with our experience there.  And the office is unlike any I've ever seen - its beautiful and feels more like you're walking into a spa than a doctor's office.  The doctor and staff was very nice and we didn't feel rushed at all.

• Hi! I'm also going to Delaney OB/GYN and love it (our 1st is due 3/15/13). Great facility & great doctors (& not a half bad hospital to deliver at ;)

• I would also recommend Womens Care of  Florida/Delaney OB/GYN ...I am due in April, and they have been great! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I highly recommend Dr. Tortorella. He is very direct,hands on( only dr in practice),helpful,respects your time yet doesnt make you feel rushed either. He is a kind man that has been doing it for very long time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just wondering if anyone has delivered at Winnie? How was your experience? I'm moving to the area and want to pick an OB that delivers at a good hospital. Thanks guys!
    Please visit my website for more information on our products at www.elegantscents.scentsy.us Thank you and have a SCENTsational day!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"