Colorado Babies
Options

aurora/denver ob

Hi!
I am new to Denver, having spent my life all over the east coast thus far. Denver is beautiful!
Looking for an OB who is more toward natural births in East Denver/Aurora area. Just pregnant, about 5wks. So excited as this is 1! But I come from a big family: 7 siblings and 6 nieces and nephews from my two older sisters!
Thanks for the help!!!

Re: aurora/denver ob

• Options
    Obstrix group at P/Sl. Even though its down town, it is worth the drive. I am also in Aurora. I delivered at Aurora Medical Center. My baby had some complications and she was takin by ambulance down town. They don't have a great nicu at Aurora so if anything god forbid goes wrong at least you will already be in the right place. The last thing you want is for your baby to go for a ride, and you are stuck at a diffrent hospital. Not fun.
  • Options

If you want a more natural birth, I would suggest University Hospital of Aurora.  They have The Center for Midwifery, which is in the hospital.  So, you have the security and safety of a hospital setting  but the calm, supportive birth via midwife.  The only downside is you could have one of 6 midwives deliver the baby, but you will meet them all before your birth. Good luck in whatever you decide!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"