Illinois Babies
Options

PSA - anyone looking for a great ultrasound place??

So I have a friend who just got a 3D/4D ultrasound through this new place in Orland Park called My Baby Bump 3D 4D Ultrasound.  I wish I would have known about them when I was preggo, but at least I know about them for my second!  :)  The images were so clear - I swear the baby looks just like her husband!!!  My friend took me with so I could see the whole process, and she even got to bring her grandma too!  The lady that did the ultrasound's name was Mary - she was so nice.  I am not sure how many technicians they have, but if you can get her, she's awesome. 

Anyway, they're offering 10% off of any package if you mention this thread.  Their website is www.mybabybump3d4dultrasound.com.  Have fun!  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PSA - anyone looking for a great ultrasound place??

• Options

Thank you so much for posting this.  

It was late on a Saturday night when I saw the post and figured let me call them what do i have to lose...it was almost 9pm and I was expecting an answering service or an answering machine.  

Imagine my surprise when "Mary" answered the phone and was able to squeeze me in for the very next day.  An appointment on a Sunday can you believe it.  The place was welcoming and clean, the services were amazing and the staff was kind. I let her know I saw the posting on the bump and she gave me a 10% discount.

My husband and I decided we will definitely be going back, it is sooo much more affordable than what I would have ever thought.

Pattie

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"