Health & Exercise
Options

Joined WW today - the journey begins!

Went to my first WW meeting today. Feeling very motivated and had to share!

The weight's been creeping on since my hubby and I got married at the beginning of 2011, earlier this year we suffered a miscarriage and my way of coping was comfort eating - I've finally gotten to a stage (161 pounds) where I was much heavier than I've ever been and am REALLY motivated to change. My target is 130.

Any other WW ladies out there - let me know how you're doing - success stories are my motivation!

BFP 16 June 2012 | M/C 28 June 2012 at 7 weeks | D+C 3 July 2012 Joined WW in order to get healthy 18 Sept 2012

Re: Joined WW today - the journey begins!

• Options

Hi there, I've lost around 35lbs with WW.  

You can see my progress if you look at my ticker, but a chunk of that was the weight that fell off after DD2 was born and before I started WW.

Good luck with your journey. I really like the WW system and find it really easy to fit into my day to day life.

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Options

Wow that is impressive!
    I've been reading heaps and following some blogs, my fav WW one so far is https://www.sherylyvette.com/ - she is awesome, and so inspirational (and her blog is easy to read and has lots of motivating pictures).

Thanks for your kind words :)

BFP 16 June 2012 | M/C 28 June 2012 at 7 weeks | D+C 3 July 2012 Joined WW in order to get healthy 18 Sept 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Cool, I'll definitely check that blog out.

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Options

I lost 35 lbs last year before I got pregnant on WW. I just joined again this past week. I am doing the online program because it is easier to do with a newborn in the house.

I love WW and I never feel hungry. Check out my blog for before and after pictures and I like to give updates and recipes I find :)

Good Luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"