January 2012 Moms

HDBabyD

Here's my little cowboy, such a natural in the saddle!  Maybe by the end of fall I'll actually be brave enough to take him for a ride on my horse.... not likely though haha! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DSC_0637DSC_0742 Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: HDBabyD

• Haha KitKat, looks like we were thinking the same thing.  I'll re-post here.

Me and DD after bath time

And DD in her Sunday finest

imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKitKat83:

Here's my little cowboy, such a natural in the saddle!  Maybe by the end of fall I'll actually be brave enough to take him for a ride on my horse.... not likely though haha! 

That is a beautiful photo, did you take that?

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you :)  Yes I took these, I was playing with my friends' wide angle lenses and ended up buying one from him.  I really wanted to buy the one that took this pic below, but he didn't want to sell it since its discontinued.  

DSC_0637DSC_0742 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I might have to get on the DSLR bandwagon.  I love the ease of the point-and-shoot, but the quality just isn't there.
    imageimageimage
  • Yeah, DH wants to get a DSLR. I'm like, you mean our crappy cell phone pictures don't cut it? (I do like our point-and-shoot as long as the lighting is there. If it is dusk or dark, it really doesn't take great pictures.)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"