Georgia Babies
Options

Need an OB recommendation (for Gwinnett Medical Center)

I just found out I'm pregnant last week, and I'm almost in my 5th week!!  My usual gyn delivers at DeKalb Medical and that's too far from work/home, plus I don't really like going there.  I looked around, and I want to deliver at Gwinnett Medical, so I need a new OBGYN.  I have an appointment scheduled w/ Maternal Gynerations (w/ Dr. Melanie Watkins), but I want to get some opinions before then.

If you have delivered at Gwinnett Medical, how was your experience?

If you have used Maternal Gynerations, how was it?

Any other recommendations?

THANKS!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Need an OB recommendation (for Gwinnett Medical Center)

• Options

I use Dr. Pohl at Gwinnett medical.  It's a small practice and he is the only dr in his practice.  I wanted a doctor that I knew delivering my children and a more personal experience.  I also delivered at Gwinnett Medical twice and had a great experience both times.  My MIL said that Gwinnett Med was way better than the top hospital in Florida that my SIL delivered at.  I appreciated the availability of the lactation consultants post delivery and all the nurses were knowledgeable.  When I delivered my son this past feb I had the same nurse Kim Zolciak had on the real housewives.

Maternal Gynerations - I have heard of them and have family members that have used them but I did not choose them because I specifically seek out small practices for just about everything.  I don't like large practice medical groups.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"