Houston Babies
Options

new to Houston no friends or family need a friend

I have an 8 month old son weve been in houston for almost 4 months now just moved from the north to the west side to be closer to my husbands job i am a stay at home mom who needs friends for myself and son

Re: new to Houston no friends or family need a friend

• Options
    Hi there! Welcome to Houston! I live on the west side of town as well, how are you liking Houston so far? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome to the Houston madness:) I live in Katy and I am expecting my first baby. Friendship and advice would be more than welcomed!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello. Welcome to Houston. I hope you are liking it so far. I live in Katy, I've been here almost three years. My family lives in San Antonio and usually its just me - my husband works nightshift so I know how lonely it may get. I am here if you ever need to chat or need a friend. 
  • Options
    I'm new to houston as well. I live in the galleria area and i'm 5 months pregnant. I would love to start a mommy group just let me know if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    New to Houston as well. No friends either :/ it'd be nice to meet new people. I'm due Oct 11. 
  • Options
    I've been in Houston for 3 years now but all my family is up north in NJ.  I'd love to have some mommy friends!  SAHM with twin 11 week olds.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • Options
    Hi everyone I created a play group for babies born in 2012! It is a free, non-religious group for the Katy/West Houston area. I hope you can join! I look forward to making new friends! click here to join: https://www.meetup.com/WestHoustonPlayGroup/
  • Options
    New to Houston as well with no family or friends close by! I am a stay at home wife and due with our first in march 2013... would love a mommy group, friends or juat someone to chat with! 
  • Options
    Hello and welcome to Houston! Im fairly new too. We moved here from Indy in Feb. Im 6 months pregnant and am currently staying at home too. Im thinking of starting a business though. I have two older sons ages 12 and 6. I really havent met anybody either so ... HI! :) Oh I also live on the west side in CyFair.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm on the West side of town! Katy area! I have a 10 year old daughter and am 18 weeks pregnant with a little boy! Would love to meet some other mommas in the area! Maybe get together on the weekends or afternoons! I think Im beginning to drive my DH crazy with all the pregnancy stuff lol! Would love love love a baby shopping buddy! :-)
  • Options
    I have been here since last January. I moved from Atlanta, GA to find better job opportunities, left all my friends, family, husband and belongings behind. Found a job and was reunited with my husband in May. Learned I was pregnant in August, expecting April 5th, 2013. I live in the NW area towards Cypress. All of my friends who are pregnant or have been recently are back home in Georgia. Would love to meet some people in this area. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"