Cleveland Babies

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    I see Dr. Goebel at the cleveland clinic in Avon. She delivers at Fairview. She is SUPER thorough and really takes her time. I sat with her for quite a while just asking all the questions I had written down. She anticipates questions and doesn't seem rushed. I had an OB/GYN that I loved before her, but she is now at Fairview Hospital 24/7 and is the maternity doctor there in case your doctor cannot make it. I would feel 100% comfortable with either doctor delivering my baby...they are great!
  • Options
    I moved here in my 30th week and went with Dr. Stacey Jhaveri.  I am a FTM and super healthy as well.  She will let you plan for whatever is best for you and only does C-sections as a last resort.  I have loved her honesty and openness with me and she actually spends time with me at every appointment.
    "There is more to us than we know. Perhaps, if we are made to see it just once, for the rest of our lives we will be unwilling to settle for less." - Kurt Hahn, Founder of Outward Bound

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kristen Eckman. she works out of the women center across the street from the Lakewood hospital she is amazing she delivers at Lakewood hospital. she is the best she will make you feel comfortable and she's a mom herself. I will forever goto Kristen Ekman

Nat.
  • Options
    however I did have to get a c section because my baby was breach is great to know ahead of time because it could have been dangerous I'm not sure how midwives do things or if they use ultrasound but I'm relieved that I did go to OBGYN
    Nat.
  • Options
    Jeffrey Christian at Westshore Primary in Westlake. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have an update on Dr. Stacey Jaheveri.... she is AWESOME.  I haven't delivered yet, but this woman CARES about me big time.  She listened to my concerns about getting induced just after 40 weeks and agreed that there was no need to do it.  She has called me at home in the past week and her mannerisms and her concern for me as a patient is amazing. 

I am for sure being induced tomorrow night and she will deliver me, unless the child comes on its own before... simply because this kid is huge.... she knows I don't want a c-section or epi and is going to make sure that my wishes are met. 

"There is more to us than we know. Perhaps, if we are made to see it just once, for the rest of our lives we will be unwilling to settle for less." - Kurt Hahn, Founder of Outward Bound

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hello! Dr. Stacy Jhaveri is AWESOME! I'm 31 weeks along and she has listened and made me very at ease about all my concerns. She delivers at Fairview which is why I picked her and I couldn't be happier! Good luck!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

imageMollusksWrangler:
    imageJillwithani:
    Jeffrey Christian at Westshore Primary in Westlake.nbsp;
    I think that's who I am using! He's good? Im moving to the area in 2 weeks.

I loved him. He was very good at answering questions, always tended to my concerns and goes with more of a natural approach of health and fitness before he'll write you an RX.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"