Natural Birth

(Untitled)

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

Re: (Untitled)

• My plans for this weekend are to get everything ready for the baby.  I'm definitely in *nesting* mode!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'll join! EDD is January 19th, 2013. Team pink. We are delivering with a midwife in a birth center... the birth center is inside a hospital but is separate from the regular maternity ward, so not sure what that counts as.
  • Loading the player...
  • Please add me! Bump name: MrsWatson06, EDD: 3/28/12 Team: TBD Delivering: Hospital with midwife
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm embarassed to say I didn't even realize it was a holiday weekend (even though I get Monday off of work!)....Embarrassed

So now I'm still trying to decide what I'm going to do with myself (since DH still works all weekend, including Monday) Sunday and Monday. Truth be known, I need (and kind of want) to get the house clean and in order.

I hope everyone has a great [extended] weekend!!

• Not to be stalker-y, but I saw on the August board that C_mo had a blue moon baby!

As for the holiday weekend - well, we were supposed to go to my SiL's wedding today, but my back started acting up last night and I didn't get to sleep until 2am and her wedding is a four hour car drive away, so here I am, bumping instead of being there. :(

Monday we might make plans to BBQ with friends but it'll be last minute and casual, if anything.

Congrats to everyone who has had their baby and good luck to all of my fellow Sept12 moms! We're finally at the top of the list and I know I'm a little terrified. :)

• I'm due Sept 29th, team green, homebirth :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • We spent the day running errands, and have zero plans for the rest of the weekend. We are sort of just waiting for baby to come! I'll be 39 weeks on Monday, which is when I went into labor with DD. I'm trying not to psych myself up, just in case baby isn't here for another few weeks, but it's hard not to!
    IMG_0173.11
    Trying for #2 since July 2010
    BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
    BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
    BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
    Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
    BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
    Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!
  • No big plans this weekend. A friend came over and hung out tonight and tomorrow my folks are gonna come over for a bit. We don't do much over long weekends. We're boring!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I had my baby boy Alex on 8/29 at 8:29am. It was my second pain med free delivery and was quicker and way more intense than my first delivery. I'll try and get my birth story out soon. I will be spending the weekend snuggling and nursing my new little one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Saw a beautiful harvest moon last night on our way to dinner. After we ate we went to a local art and music show. I don't know that we really have plans for the weekend but is nice to get out when we can!
  • I wanna play too! Due 11/16, shtupndance07, Team Blue, Birth Center w/ MW
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • YES!!! big plans

hence why this is so late. We bought tickets to see our Alma Mater play in the chick-fil-a college kick off game on Friday (no we didn't win, booo), then went to an Atlanta Braves game on Saturday. Was a long weekend but a lot of fun and i'm very excited that football is back on :) 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Add me to your list.

Bump: ReichleyMama

EDD: 1-18-13

Team: Green!!!

Birth: Hospital w/OB

I've been lurking and had the occassional comment on this board.  I've had 2 natural births and yet can't figure out how to get a darn ticker under my name!  Oh well.  Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend.

Reichley Mama
  • EDD: April 20, 2013
    Team Green
    Birth Center with MW

• Can I join? I am a STM and planning my second NCB :)

EDD: 01/05

Team:  Pink!

Birth:  Water birth in a hospital with a MW

Mom to Carter, Kendall, Kiersten and Baby O #4

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"