December 2012 Moms

DD

So what was the reasoning for it? Was it because someone realized you posted biitching about that situation not that long ago?

Don't post shiit then delete it, own it.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DD

• Dammm it, I just get on here and I missed something!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Was it the one about living w/the BFs mom and the abusive ex BF?  The only reason I asked her if she posted about it before was because I wanted to know what she'd done about it since then.  Geez.  
  • Loading the player...
  • I kinda thought she had been here long enough to know better.

I looked at it earlier and didn't see much meanness... other than we already discussed this with you a few days ago.

I did love the part of where it wasn't too bad till NOW... even though last weeks was WAY worse IMHO. An abuser is worse than using my lotion... hands down!

• oooo. I so wanted to post, but due to my current state of emotion, I figured it would be best to hold my tongue. Er, fingers. 
    EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
  • Or maybe she just thinks if she thinks positive, the situation will go away on its own.
  • awww what'd I miss?! I could use some drama to help cheer me up!
    imageimage BabyFetus Ticker Our Pregnancy Journey! -- http://when2bcomeone.blogspot.com/
  • Why do you get off on talking so much crap?
  • imagecbrotz2010:
    awww what'd I miss?! I could use some drama to help cheer me up!

From what I remember, the girl posted a week or two ago about her and her SO moving in w/his mother for financial reasons, and his mother had also just gotten out of an abusive relationship.  Her issue then was that the abusive ex kept coming around, the mother didn't really do much to discourage it, and there were concerns about when the LO comes.  It was suggested that she seek legal action against the ex in the form of an RO or something.  

Today she posted about how things have now gotten worse because, in addition to the abusive ex coming around, the mother got a dog but refuses to pay the $200 pet fee, eats all the groceries, and uses all the essential oils without asking.  And there was an issue with the BF not taking the trash out, which turned into a problem with his mother, although I didn't really understand why.  I asked for confirmation that she was the one who posted previously, just to make sure I was thinking of the right person, and to find out whether she'd taken the advice about the abusive ex, but never got a response.

It really wasn't that bad, I don't know what the DD was for, TBH. 

• I only saw one response but deleted it because I felt like it was a stupid post and I acted irrationally when I posted. I dont want to use this to vent because I know how some of you act and i would rather not have your input on this.

Again, I'm not sure of what kind of delay there may be, but I deleted it and there was only one response when I did. But this does reinforce my decision to delete it seeing how stupid some of you act. Actively seeking drama and someone to put down. No thanks. Pregnancy related posts only.
  • imageFairyDuster003:
    Why do you get off on talking so much crap?

Why do you come on to an online forum, ask for advice about a REALLY dangerous situation (from what you've said) and then not take it. THEN,  you come on complaining about trivial things compared to what you'd mentioned before. Not like you've proven yourself to be the world's greatest listener; more like you've proven to be a great complainer who won't do something about their situation. Then, when people call you on it, you DD to cover it up.

Where do you get off judging everyone?

EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageFairyDuster003:

Um, nope, not talking crap, just calling it like I see it.
    Go back to BabyGaga.
  • imageRissKay:

imageFairyDuster003:
    &nbsp;

Why do you come on to an online forum, ask for advice about a REALLY dangerous situation (from what you've said) and then not take it. THEN, &nbsp;you come on complaining about trivial things compared to what you'd mentioned before. Not like you've proven yourself to be the world's greatest listener; more like you've proven to be a great complainer who won't do something about their situation. Then, when people call you on it, you DD to cover it up.

How would you know what I had done about the previous situation?

I clearly stated in the previous post that I just needed to vent. Did not ask for any advice.

I also just said that when I deleted if, there was only one response. I didn't delete because of what someone said. I just realized that I probably made a mistake in posting that considering how rude, hateful, and unhelpful some of you can be. And you proved me right.
  • You are rude and childish.
  • imageMrsT1108:
    imageFairyDuster003:

Um, nope, not talking crap, just calling it like I see it.
    Go back to BabyGaga.

You are rude and childish. What is your point?
  • imageFairyDuster003:
    You are rude and childish.

*Giggle*

Oh, I see. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageFairyDuster003:
    imageRissKay:

imageFairyDuster003:

Why do you come on to an online forum, ask for advice about a REALLY dangerous situation (from what you've said) and then not take it. THEN,  you come on complaining about trivial things compared to what you'd mentioned before. Not like you've proven yourself to be the world's greatest listener; more like you've proven to be a great complainer who won't do something about their situation. Then, when people call you on it, you DD to cover it up.

How would you know what I had done about the previous situation? I clearly stated in the previous post that I just needed to vent. Did not ask for any advice. I also just said that when I deleted if, there was only one response. I didn't delete because of what someone said. I just realized that I probably made a mistake in posting that considering how rude, hateful, and unhelpful some of you can be. And you proved me right.

The thing with just posting "to vent" is that, solicited or not, you're going to get advice.  People are going to respond to your threads because it's generally assumed that, when someone posts something, they're looking for a response.  If you don't want responses and really do just want to vent, start a blog.   

I'm very sorry you're in such a crappy situation, but you know what the normal result of a DD is on here, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that you got called out for doing it.  Just because there was only one response didn't mean 100 other bumpies hadn't read it.    

• imageRissKay:

imageFairyDuster003:

*Giggle*

Oh, I see.&nbsp;

I understand you are most likely board, but why attack and do this to other women? I don't get why you feel that it's necessary to call these things out. Obviously I'm stressed and pregnant. Why do you want bash me? I should probably ignore you but I think you should know how bad it is. So I vented and deleted a post.....? I hope that wasnt the most exciting part of your day.

Just be nicer. There is no reason to make up drama just for fun.
  • imageFairyDuster003:
    imageRissKay:

imageFairyDuster003:

*Giggle*

Oh, I see. 

I understand you are most likely board, but why attack and do this to other women? I don't get why you feel that it's necessary to call these things out. Obviously I'm stressed and pregnant. Why do you want bash me? I should probably ignore you but I think you should know how bad it is. So I vented and deleted a post.....? I hope that wasnt the most exciting part of your day. Just be nicer. There is no reason to make up drama just for fun.

LOL. Woooooow. Obviously, you aren't familiar with the ways of the interwebz.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemejane123:
    imageFairyDuster003:
    imageRissKay:

imageFairyDuster003:
    &nbsp;

Why do you come on to an online forum, ask for advice about a REALLY dangerous situation (from what you've said) and then not take it. THEN, &nbsp;you come on complaining about trivial things compared to what you'd mentioned before. Not like you've proven yourself to be the world's greatest listener; more like you've proven to be a great complainer who won't do something about their situation. Then, when people call you on it, you DD to cover it up.

I clearly stated in the previous post that I just needed to vent. Did not ask for any advice.

I also just said that when I deleted if, there was only one response. I didn't delete because of what someone said. I just realized that I probably made a mistake in posting that considering how rude, hateful, and unhelpful some of you can be. And you proved me right.

The thing with just posting "to vent" is that, solicited or not, you're going to get advice. &nbsp;People are going to respond to your threads because it's generally assumed that, when someone posts something, they're looking for a response. &nbsp;If you don't want responses and really do just want to vent, start a blog. &nbsp;&nbsp;

I'm very sorry you're in such a crappy situation, but you know what the normal result of a DD is on here, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that you got called out for doing it. &nbsp;Just because there was only one response didn't mean 100 other bumpies hadn't read it. &nbsp; &nbsp;

So I deleted something that I felt like was inappropriate. I obviously am aware that people will respond so I deleted it. Do you get it? I didn't want the responses. So i deleted it. And so what if they read it? Maybe since you ladies are so highly ranked that you can change the rules so that no one can delete a post. Oh but you can't do that. All you can do is complain.
  • imageRissKay:
    imageFairyDuster003:
    imageRissKay:

imageFairyDuster003:

*Giggle*

Oh, I see.&nbsp;

I understand you are most likely board, but why attack and do this to other women? I don't get why you feel that it's necessary to call these things out. Obviously I'm stressed and pregnant. Why do you want bash me? I should probably ignore you but I think you should know how bad it is. So I vented and deleted a post.....? I hope that wasnt the most exciting part of your day.

Just be nicer. There is no reason to make up drama just for fun.

LOL. Woooooow. Obviously, you aren't familiar with the ways of the interwebz.

Im so sorry for assuming that a community of lovely ladies that are bringing new life in the world would be much less likely to see such hatred and stupidity.

I get how it works sweeties, I see that you are all making excuses for your bashing and talking. It's just so easy to be mean behind your computers.
  • imageFairyDuster003:
    imagemejane123:
    imageFairyDuster003:
    imageRissKay:

imageFairyDuster003:

How would you know what I had done about the previous situation? I clearly stated in the previous post that I just needed to vent. Did not ask for any advice. I also just said that when I deleted if, there was only one response. I didn't delete because of what someone said. I just realized that I probably made a mistake in posting that considering how rude, hateful, and unhelpful some of you can be. And you proved me right.

The thing with just posting "to vent" is that, solicited or not, you're going to get advice.  People are going to respond to your threads because it's generally assumed that, when someone posts something, they're looking for a response.  If you don't want responses and really do just want to vent, start a blog.   

I'm very sorry you're in such a crappy situation, but you know what the normal result of a DD is on here, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that you got called out for doing it.  Just because there was only one response didn't mean 100 other bumpies hadn't read it.    

So I deleted something that I felt like was inappropriate. I obviously am aware that people will respond so I deleted it. Do you get it? I didn't want the responses. So i deleted it. And so what if they read it? Maybe since you ladies are so highly ranked that you can change the rules so that no one can delete a post. Oh but you can't do that. All you can do is complain.

Take a mothereffin chill pill, ma'am. Seriously.

You posted something online, on the internet, on a forum where dozens of women sit and read throughout the day and night for different reasons. Sure, you deleted it, but there were replies, which meant people read your original post. You deleted it, and should just walk away. You know what you did isn't looked well upon, because you should've thought BEFORE your original post. Therefore, you get called out.

Stop getting all mad at the people who have actually BEEN here for a while. You keep bringing up how we're being rude and childish, when in reality, you're the rude and childish one.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm pretty sure I figured out where the latest rounds of AE's has come from.

Get a blog if you just want to vent. Obviously you haven't realized TB isn't puppies and rainbows.

• imageRissKay:
    imageFairyDuster003:
    imagemejane123:
    imageFairyDuster003:
    imageRissKay:

imageFairyDuster003:
    &nbsp;

The thing with just posting "to vent" is that, solicited or not, you're going to get advice. &nbsp;People are going to respond to your threads because it's generally assumed that, when someone posts something, they're looking for a response. &nbsp;If you don't want responses and really do just want to vent, start a blog. &nbsp;&nbsp;

I'm very sorry you're in such a crappy situation, but you know what the normal result of a DD is on here, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that you got called out for doing it. &nbsp;Just because there was only one response didn't mean 100 other bumpies hadn't read it. &nbsp; &nbsp;

Take a mothereffin chill pill, ma'am. Seriously.

You posted something online, on the internet, on a forum where dozens of women sit and read throughout the day and night for different reasons. Sure, you deleted it, but there were replies, which meant people read your original post. You deleted it, and should just walk away. You know what you did isn't looked well upon, because you should've thought BEFORE your original post. Therefore, you get called out.

Stop getting all mad at the people who have actually BEEN here for a while. You keep bringing up how we're being rude and childish, when in reality, you're the rude and childish one. &nbsp;

So I need to chill but an entire post was made to bash me because I delete a post? Omg lol... Seriously?

Your lame seniority means nothing to me. I can understand calling out someone who continually posts and deletes, but this was once because I posted in the heat of frustration.

But there is an entire post made to talk crap about me and you think I should chill?
  • I'm lurkin' all over dis post.

I don't really have anything else to say. 

• imageBrittanyDoesDerby:

I'm lurkin' all over dis post.

You totes know you just wanted to post so you could DD your reply. Be honest.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageRissKay:
    imageBrittanyDoesDerby:

I'm lurkin' all over dis post.

You totes know you just wanted to post so you could DD your reply. Be honest.  

I love making dirty deletes all over TB. It's my guilty pleasure. Also why everyone hates meh. 

• Again, not a post "talking crap".

This could have turned into a sweet gif party if I could PIP from my phone.
  • Anyone else catch the 'board' mistake? Lol. Curiouser and curiouser...
    2/12: 100 mg Clomid + Bravelle last minute+ back to back IUI. BFN
    3/12 150mg Clomid + B2B IUI =BFP!! TWINS!
    Vanishing twin at week 6
    Tater-tot born January 3rd 2013

2 IUI's in 2016- BFN
    3 IUI's in 2017- BFN
    8/17 IUI BFP!!!!!!!!
  • imageJenniatONU:
    Anyone else catch the 'board' mistake? Lol. Curiouser and curiouser...

Boared.

Satisfied?  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageRissKay:

imageJenniatONU:
    Anyone else catch the 'board' mistake? Lol. Curiouser and curiouser...

Boared.

Satisfied?  

Thank you Jenni... I caught that right away!

Fairy... You know DD's are bad.. Take it and move on... Or just move on... Seriously you cause more drama whining. 

• Or i could do it if i want. And drama queens could quit crying about it. WAHHHH YOU DELETED A POST IM GONNA CRY ABOUT IT ON A DIFFERENT POST... get over yourself. It's a public online forum and i have the option to delete a post if I want to. Like I said, change the rules since you have been here so long maybe you can be a moderator. Make yourself useful. Because I can't remember the last time I saw you post anything of value. Only stopping by to spread your nasty negativity. Congrats on being a d bag lady...
  • imageFairyDuster003:
    Or i could do it if i want. And drama queens could quit crying about it. WAHHHH YOU DELETED A POST IM GONNA CRY ABOUT IT ON A DIFFERENT POST... get over yourself. It's a public online forum and i have the option to delete a post if I want to. Like I said, change the rules since you have been here so long maybe you can be a moderator. Make yourself useful. Because I can't remember the last time I saw you post anything of value. Only stopping by to spread your nasty negativity. Congrats on being a d bag lady...

You really aren't making yourself useful here. I highly suggest you find babygaga. They are much more 'friendly' than The Bump. 

Seriously, what ARE you getting out of being a member here? You aren't the first person to get flamed for having a DD. However, you are the first to make a big scene out of it. Put on your big girl panties, and deal with it. Fact is, you ARE new here. You can't change how things work with people who have been here, so either deal with it and move on, or find a different group of people to vent to. 

We have always talked about DD because they are rude. People took the time to read and reply to your post, and you deleted it. It annoys people, and it just makes you look bad for DD'ing it.

Also, there is no need for name calling. I find it funny that you are against all of us so much, you talk about how much you think we should act, but then you go around calling names. It doesn't make us want to respect you, and you are just adding fuel to the fire.

So yeah, honestly I think BabyGaga is the board forum you should join. You would get along better with them.

2/12: 100 mg Clomid + Bravelle last minute+ back to back IUI. BFN
    3/12 150mg Clomid + B2B IUI =BFP!! TWINS!
    Vanishing twin at week 6
    Tater-tot born January 3rd 2013

2 IUI's in 2016- BFN
    3 IUI's in 2017- BFN
    8/17 IUI BFP!!!!!!!!

Wait. That's not true... what a way to spiral on into crazyland FairyDuster. Srsly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageFairyDuster003:
    Or i could do it if i want. And drama queens could quit crying about it. WAHHHH YOU DELETED A POST IM GONNA CRY ABOUT IT ON A DIFFERENT POST... get over yourself. It's a public online forum and i have the option to delete a post if I want to. Like I said, change the rules since you have been here so long maybe you can be a moderator. Make yourself useful. Because I can't remember the last time I saw you post anything of value. Only stopping by to spread your nasty negativity. Congrats on being a d bag lady...

Well technically they have no coice but to complain on a different post.  Because the original one was DD.  Just sayin.  

I just learned how to gif!!!

• imagerockinmommy:

I just learned how to gif!!!

ETA: I told her about BabyGaga earlier, Jenni, and she clearly just doesn't get it.

• imageMrsT1108:

I love Joel McHale. Love. That is all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageNoeliaV:

Wait. That's not true... what a way to spiral on into crazyland FairyDuster. Srsly.

Actually I think she has been there for at least a week already. 

I think the reason she ignores the baby gaga advice is she already fled one board... either that or is an AE.

• imageJenniatONU:

imageFairyDuster003:

You really aren't making yourself useful here. I highly suggest you find babygaga. They are much more 'friendly' than The Bump. 

Seriously, what ARE you getting out of being a member here? You aren't the first person to get flamed for having a DD. However, you are the first to make a big scene out of it. Put on your big girl panties, and deal with it. Fact is, you ARE new here. You can't change how things work with people who have been here, so either deal with it and move on, or find a different group of people to vent to. 

We have always talked about DD because they are rude. People took the time to read and reply to your post, and you deleted it. It annoys people, and it just makes you look bad for DD'ing it.

Also, there is no need for name calling. I find it funny that you are against all of us so much, you talk about how much you think we should act, but then you go around calling names. It doesn't make us want to respect you, and you are just adding fuel to the fire.

So yeah, honestly I think BabyGaga is the board forum you should join. You would get along better with them.

But it's not rude to make a bash post.  I need to put my big girl panties on because some really whiny crybaby felt like creating drama. It doesn't make you look bad for explicitly directing negativity towards a complete stranger? Im just not scared to tell you how dumb you are. And omg I made a scene?? How do you figure??? Who posted this crap talking session? Because I didn't create this. Some really crappy person did. None of you hateful old farts scare me or make me want to leave. But you will never be able to justify your negativity. If you are that bothered by someone deleting a post, maybe find a forum that doesn't allow that...?  A couple of mean girls won't run me off. But again, keep it coming because you are all so hypocritical and I find it terribly funny. Contradictions left and right.

And wtf do you find do useful about this post? Like come on you have to see how illogical you all sound. Telling me to get over it and move on yet you are the ones creating the drama. Don't start it if you can't handle it. What if it was accidentally deleted? It wasn't of course, but you didn't know before the bashing started.

Badically you thought the situation was stupid and are pissed because you couldn't talk crap on the original post. Nosey and hateful, not annoyed because you were concerned about the situation.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"