January 2012 Moms

UOs

Up stupid early because DS decided 4am was party time.  Just went back down for his first 'nap' at 5:30, but I'm wide awake.  Figured I'd occupy myself by getting this thread started.

My UO is I think people who don't vote don't have a right to complain about politicians.  If you don't like the dude who got voted for, why didn't you cast your vote for the other guy?  If you can't be bothered to get to the poll, you get to live with the candidate everybody else likes.  Even if neither is an ideal choice, go vote for an independant candidate you like.  At least then you had your say in the election and can b!tch in peace without the rest of us judging you for not voting.

July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
Lilypie Maternity tickers
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

Re: UOs

• I don't think diapers are expensive.

I hate when people drive slow in the fast lane.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree with you on the voting thing.

Here is my UO and before I say it, I want to point out that I come from a relegious family! 

My UO is that I'm annoyed with people who give all the credit to God and none to the people directly involved in a situation. Specifically: A young kid was in a car accident and had less than minimal chances of survival. The surgeon however was amazing and actually managed to basically put this boy together and save his life.

The father comes up to the doc and says, "I was praying this entire time and God was there and saved my boy. Oh thank you Lord for what you've done'.

UM, how about you shake that docs hand and thank HIM as well!!!

Don't get me wrong, thanking God is not a bad thing and if you believe in God you will say that he's there with you in every moment. But I find it bad when you completely disregard the person who actually made the miracle happen!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The Bump mobile page really pee's me off.. Anyone know how to avoid it? Besides scrolling to bottom every time to select full site?
    DSC_0637DSC_0742 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageKitKat83:
    The Bump mobile page really pee's me off.. Anyone know how to avoid it? Besides scrolling to bottom every time to select full site?

Right there with you on this one!! ANNOYING!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKitKat83:
    The Bump mobile page really pee's me off.. Anyone know how to avoid it? Besides scrolling to bottom every time to select full site?

Even when I click on full site, the minute I choose the forum I'm going to it goes back to mobile. Gah, I want to throat punch the person who thought this was a good idea!

• I hate the mobile site!!!!!!! Wish they'd go back to the regular way.Idea
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • now that I have a child of my own I get really annoyed when I receive an invitation to something and no kids are allowed. he is a baby..he won't eat anything and he is quiet. stupid, I know. but it bugs me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCharlieTheUnicorn:

imageKitKat83:

Even when I click on full site, the minute I choose the forum I'm going to it goes back to mobile. Gah, I want to throat punch the person who thought this was a good idea!

And I hate that with the mobile site you can see hardly any of the thread title. I'd like to know what I'm reading/what the question is!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

DD 1/3/2012
    BFP 5/21/2013 MC 5/24/2013
    BFP 7/16/2013 EDD 3/27/2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"