Infertility
Options

Officially a September Sweetheart!

We had our IVF consult today and we are jumping right into our cycle next week!!  They're sending me the schedule later this afternoon but the plan is for ER and ET somewhere in the 9/19 - 9/24 time frame!  I'm really excited that we can just jump right in and not have to wait longer.  Our next option would've had me on bcp until around the end of Sept and ER and ET around the 2nd week of October.

As for the consult itself, I'm just super happy that I have been on the bump for so long and have learned so much over these months from all of the wonderful ladies here!  I didn't find the consult to be overwhelming at all as I pretty much had a good sense of everything that will happen in the cycle.  MH was a little more overwhelmed but he said that he is just more stressed about it not working.  Also, because of my age, if we do get KU they said I had a 50% chance of miscarrying... so, yes, stress... but I just can't worry about those things now.

Away we go...

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

Re: Officially a September Sweetheart!

• Options
    Yes Great news and I'm hoping that this will be the one! Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    FX for you!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011; DX: MFI
    IVF #1 in August 2012: BFP!
    L was born on May 5, 2013, 8lb. 6oz.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!

Our Project Make A Baby

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great news! I take my first Lupron shot tonight, so I will probably have ER sometime around when you do.... best of luck!

IVF #1 w/ ICSI 9/2012 (10M 6F), ET 9/24 (1 good pre-blast), BETA 10/4= BFN,
    IVF #2 Microflare w/ ICSI 12/2012 (19M 7F), ET 12/16 (2 Good blasts),
    BETA 12/26= BFP (356), BETA 12/28 (840) 2nd Ultrasound shows TWINS!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It is exciting to have a plan and be able to move forward full force ahead! We have the same ER/ET date, yay!! FX that this will be a successful cycle and your take home baby!

~TTC#1 Since July 2011~ 
    Dx: Fibroids & Tubal Infertility
                                                        9/12 -IVF#1 =BFN; 5/14 -IVF#2=BFP:-) EDD 2.19.2015                                                

S/PAIF Welcome 

imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Awesome news! I am probably close to the end of your time frame for ER and ET since I am delayed a week, but I guess we will see! FX for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"