LGBT Parenting

How was your weekend?

Mine was nice - but too short. 

Friday:- I don't remember what we did, so I suspect it was rather dull.

Saturday:- We went and did some painting at V's mother's house, then visited some friends who have two under two. LOVED it.

Sunday:- We did some organizing around the house. It was tiring, but really satisfying. :) 

IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

Re: How was your weekend?

• On Saturday my friend brought her kids over and I learned that my house is a baby death trap.  Her 11-month old almost got scratched/bitten by my cat and then got his head stuck (only briefly) in our deck railing. Tongue Tied  She did IVF though, so we talked a lot about that, which was helpful/encouraging/informative.

On Sunday we told my family about IVF.  It was sort of anti-climactic because they'd all figured out we were trying to get pregnant, though we hadn't told them.  Obviously they didn't know about IVF, and they were supportive and everything, but they didn't say much.  I think it was one of those "I don't want to say the wrong thing so I'm just not going to say anything" situations.  We told my ILs last week, so now we're officially out of the TTC/IVF closet to anyone who counts.

Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • my weekend was pretty good.

friday - preparing for camping trip, exhausiting but fun (which would soon describe the entire weekend)

saturday - arrived at the campground much later than planned. we were disappointed to see how close we were to another family (who's maybe 8 or 9 year old son spent most of his time chatting us up and trying to find the courage and vocabulary to ask which of us was P's mom - hilarious). Saturday night was.. rough. P had a great day but was pretty wild at night, she refused to sleep until about 3am and we had to spoil her all night to keep her quiet. none of us slept very well otherwise.

sunday - was awesome! woke up early just sort of trying to get our bearings, but once our neighbors left we relaxed outside all day, sitting near the fire. the lake was amazing and we had it to ourselves for hours and hours. P had a great day and loved the water. by noon we were already planning our next visit. compared to camping just the 2 of us, its about 10 times more work and packing but, it may have just been 10 times more fun as well

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Our weekend was pretty boring!

Friday we made plans to get the babies room done on Saturday.

Saturday we held down the couch all day instead lol.  I didn't feel very well as I think my m/s is back.

Sunday we went to my parents for lunch and to help my BIL with his resume for a new job.  Then we came home and played with the fur babies and had left overs for dinner.

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"