January 2012 Moms
Options

Gerber Organic it is!!

I really wanted to make my own baby food and still am doing some of it. But when I bought Gerber organic peas just to try it since DD HATED them when I tried making my own she gobbled it up like it was going out of style. I thought it was for sure just a fluke and tried my own again and nothing, went back to Gerber and she loved it. She was not into squash either until Gerber. So things she didn't like home made, I bought. The rest and especially meats I'll be still making myself.

Have you also had to change plans according to your LO? I feel a bit guilty but at the same time, if that's how she'll eat it, then that's what I need to do.... I will keep trying to give her stuff that I make and maybe I can switch slowly, but for now this is what I need to do.... She is now on 3 consistant meals a day and I don't want to mess with that :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Gerber Organic it is!!

• Options
    woohoo! you got her to eat, that is awesome! I would say if she'll eat it, then it's good... unless of course all she will eat is pizza and chicken fingers, clearly that isn't the issue ;) hehehe
    eliza bopple
    Eliza born 1-25-12
    Baby 2 EDD 7-18-14
  • Options

imageaboynamedbarry:
    woohoo! you got her to eat, that is awesome! I would say if she'll eat it, then it's good... unless of course all she will eat is pizza and chicken fingers, clearly that isn't the issue ;) hehehe

I guess there is a trick to boiling/steaming yummy veggies and I haven't figured it out LOL

I"m so excited that she really loves solids now! But I think I'll have to keep that pizza and chicken fingers away, because if she's anything like her dad that's all she'll want once she tastes it ;P

She does love grandma's chicken risotto :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD's just not into purees at all.  Nor is she into us feeding her.  So we kind of stumbled into something like BLW, although I only heard about that through the bump.  We give her a mix of really small finger foods and really big pieces of food and monitor her closely at every meal.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagephdprocrastinator:
    DD's just not into purees at all.  Nor is she into us feeding her.  So we kind of stumbled into something like BLW, although I only heard about that through the bump.  We give her a mix of really small finger foods and really big pieces of food and monitor her closely at every meal.  

Yeah I didnt really know anything about BLW either until moms here started talking about it. DD was the same way for a while. But I just kept trying different things and now he does it all. She likes being fed purees or pieces and she's also very good with just feeding herself. We have a big mix of everything. NOt sure how you'd call that LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"